The last water bander by Yahav Lifshits - Illustrated by DALL-E2 - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The last water bander

by

Artwork: DALL-E2

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 10

Once upon a time, in a small town nestled by the sea, there lived a boy named Tyler. Tyler was a curious and adventurous boy who loved to explore the ocean and everything that it held. He spent most of his days swimming, surfing, and diving into the depths of the sea, where he would discover new and exciting creatures.

One summer day, Tyler went out to the sea with his friends, and they decided to have a diving competition. Tyler, being the competitive person that he was, dove into the water without a second thought. However, he soon realized that he had underestimated the strength of the current, and before he knew it, he was swept away by the waves.

Tyler struggled to stay afloat, but the current was too strong, and he found himself drowning. His friends tried to reach him, but it was too dangerous, and they could not get close enough to help him.

2

As Tyler felt himself slipping away, he saw something shimmering in the water. It was a small rock, glowing with a bright blue light. With his last bit of strength, Tyler grabbed the rock and felt a surge of energy coursing through his body.

Suddenly, Tyler felt like he was one with the water, and he could control it in ways he had never thought possible. He swam to the surface effortlessly, much to the shock and amazement of his friends.

Tyler had discovered the magical rock, which had given him the power to control water, and he became the master of water bending. He spent the rest of the summer honing his skills, learning to create waves, summon water spouts, and even freeze water.

3

But Tyler’s newfound powers did not go unnoticed. A dark force was lurking in the depths of the sea, watching and waiting for an opportunity to strike. The evil sorcerer, Malakar, had been searching for the magical rock for years, and he would stop at nothing to get it.

Malakar sent his minions to attack Tyler and steal the rock, but Tyler was able to fend them off with his water-bending powers. However, the attacks only grew more frequent and more violent, and Tyler knew that he had to confront Malakar and put an end to his reign of terror.

Tyler set out to find Malakar’s lair, using his powers to guide him through the treacherous waters. When he finally arrived, he found Malakar waiting for him, a wicked grin on his face.

4

The two engaged in a fierce battle, with Tyler using his powers to create waves and water spouts to keep Malakar at bay. But Malakar was a powerful sorcerer, and he soon found a way to disable Tyler’s powers, leaving him vulnerable and helpless.

As Malakar approached Tyler with his weapon raised, Tyler felt a surge of despair wash over him. He had failed, and he was about to be defeated by the very evil he had set out to destroy.

But then, Tyler heard a voice in his head, a voice that he recognized as Lori’s. Lori was his best friend, and she had drowned in the sea years ago. Tyler had never been able to forgive himself for not being able to save her, and her death had haunted him ever since.

5

But now, Lori’s voice was urging him to remember who he was and what he had fought for. With a newfound strength, Tyler summoned all the water he could find and created a massive tidal wave that swept Malakar away and destroyed his lair.

Tyler emerged victorious, but he was changed. He had lost his best friend again, and he had lost his powers. But he had also discovered a new sense of purpose and determination, and he knew that he would continue to fight for what was right, no matter what.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content