THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND

  • Joined Jan 2018
  • Published Books 8
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

       Many and many years ago Europe was a land often swept by cold winds and blizzards which when blew made it impossible to live in a serene way and all people took refuge in their homes or migrated in search of better places. The high mountains of the Alps, the Caucasus, the Urals, the Pyrenees were not enough to protect the pain from the frost and everyone was sad and unhappy.

       It was a cold winter night . Blizzards and cold winds were hitting to the house of windows. Some villagers were sleeping in their homes or refuges . There was a home next to the forest and their candles were lighting up , In this  house there were a doctor and a family . This family was very excited because they were waiting for birth of a legend or a miracle.

3

 

When the child was born the blizzards were getting louder and stronger and they almost covered the village. The child was named Eurialo, but little did they know that the child was not ordinary, he had powers. When Eurialo was calm the blizzards were calm too, but when the child was crying, the blizzards were loud and powerful. His parents noticed this. But they were not the only ones to notice it.

 

      There was a tribe nearby the village . Their hunters noticed that all animals afraid of something that they did not know . Hunters decided to go and search why all animals afraid and fled . Hunters knew that there was a big village , but after all they arrived the village .

4
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

When hunters arrived the village they saw there was nobody outside . Leader of the hunters asked his friends “shall we continue? or go back to our families they are hungry” . And they all decided to go back . When they were going back they heard a baby was crying and after that in one second they were inside a blizzard . They used their ropes to go and they succeed , they were outside of the blizzard . And at that moment they all agreed about not coming back this village

 

Villagers noticed this. They were desperate. They had to make the child happy. If they did not do anything, they knew the results. Blizzards would increase gradually due to the crying baby, Eurialo and village roads would be closed. The houses would be under the heavy snow. They tried  to do their best, but it would not be so easy to make the child happy.

6
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

Years passed and Eurialo became a young man.. For years, villagers made the child grow up happy. He was growing fast and learning fast. But he learned an information that he shouldn’t know when he was 15. He understood the real reason why everyone tried to make him happy. From that day, there would be no way to make him happy.  Because Eurialo thought that everyone was selfish, everyone was just thinking about themselves. Eurialo thought that; “So, if there was no such thing, nobody would care about my happiness.”

 

No longer he wasn’t happy since that day,that’s why Villagers wasn’t happy too. But one day he fell in love. Her name was Sadie and she had big problem with her mother . Her mom was a witch and she wanted to kill him(Eurialo) because when there wasn’t blizzards in Eurialo’s village, there was experiencing blizzard in their village so this situation worn her and her village. And Eurialo decided to do something in order to change this situation but wasn’t sure what to do because he didn’t want to be upset and also make anybody else unhappy any more.

8

Eurialo was a child who loved people, and he hated that being happy or unhappy in this life would hurt people. He could no longer bear this situation any more. He was thinking of sacrificing himself for people because he thought that he was an excess in this world and that people were upset because of him. The only person who connected her to life was Sadie. While Eurialon was holding on to life again thanks to Sadie, the witch woman provoked people who had trouble due to the Eurialon. Finally, the witch woman achieved her goal, and people threw the Eurialon off the cliff. However, a very strong wind appeared and held the Eurialon in the air and brought it to the 17th layer of the sky next to the moon mom. The moon mom started telling her everything:

 

-Hello, darling. You seem so hopeless and angry. I will not ask you, because I’ve seen all the reasons. Why do you feel hopeless and worried while you have this power? That wouldn’t make you feel sad.This reason won’t make them jealous or selfish or other.. So get up on your feet and show them what you got darling.

After Moon Mom finished the dialogue with Eurialon, he stood up like Moon Mom said, he went back to the village and the villagers stared at him speechless, with chaos in their mind that makes them feel angry, sad and hopeless.

9
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

All what Moon Mom said was in his mind. It wasn’t his fault and people’s around him. Having such a great power wasn’t his choice.

As Eurialon stared at the villagers and the blizzard was getting worse and worse. Suddenly through the mass of  people he noticed one set of eyes that calmed the storm inside and all around him. Sadie smiled at him and the villagers were amazed.

Eurialon is amazed how the mistletoe suddenly ceases. Whether the answer to his prayer or even a mysterious being came to his aid. The villagers were full of wonder and joy. They approached the place where the mysterious eyes in the middle of the whirlwind. From the almost frozen ground, beneath the ornate grass, a bunch of snowshoes rose. Everyone wondered who jumped to their aid. Suddenly, as if suddenly, a beautiful woman with a fairy face descends.

11

The villagers were perplexed and  wondered who she was . At the end a conclusion was reached.

The lady was not Sadie, but her twin sister, almost indistinguishable from her. Sadie’s sister, was the Fairy of love and she had always been in love with Eurialo and now It was a chance for her to attract him.

The Fairy of love had long blond hair, almost gold color, big blue eyes like the deep ocean and light skin like the white snow. She wore a pink short-sleeved dress with a bright red heart in the center and a skirt made of petals, she looked like a just born flower; her shoes were fuchsia like those of a dancer and at every step she made a sweet melody.

Eurialo before her beauty was speechless and the storm calmed down.

The name of this love fairy was Rebecca. They had amazing powers that were not in Sadie. And he looked at her sister’s love. She was stronger and Eurialo should have been her. So she cast a spell on her sister. Because of the spell, Sadie would no longer recognize Eurialo’s face. Eurialo was very upset when she saw that Sadie did not know herself. She did not believe whatever he said because she saw his face like someone else.

12
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

She tried to calm down when she recognized the condition and began to speak by herself.She was whispering some words moving her body towards and back that words couldn’t be understood easily.

And suddenly the magic broke down, because magic words were spoken, there was no obstacle between Eurialo and sadie, they loved each other very much, and Eurialo was very happy, the village suddenly turned out to be sunbathing.  He managed to escape because he had the powers, but Rebecca pledged to return for his love.

Meanwhile, Eurialo was happy to get rid of Rebecca, and while wishing to continue their love life with sadie, the witch complained about it, the witch had only one purpose, she had to find the rebecca again and cooperate with her because Eurialo was too weak to deal with Eurialo alone.  unaware of the hijab, he was only unaware of what would happen to him when he wanted to be happy with sadie in the village.

14

So, the witch went to Rebecca. She wanted to hurt Eurialo and Rebecca, being upset of her rejection, wanted also revenge. They both tried again to put a spell on Eurialo and Sadie. The spell was to make them fight and not be able to speak to each other, to understand and to help other people.

But, Eurialo, being protected by the gods, sensed that something bad was going on and prayed for their help. And the gods helped him. And the spell broke down. And he and Sadie were able again to help the villagers, to bring them sunshine and good weather.

Because this was his destiny: help the innocent people, protect them from evil forces, through love and sacrifice.

Sadie realized that Rebecca wanted to cast a spell to argue with Eurialo, then she went to confront Rebecca, a fight ensued between Sadie and Rebecca and Sadie won.

Rebecca said that this would not be the end and that she would come to take revenge.

15
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

After a few days, Rebecca came back. As she said, she wanted revenge, and because Eurialo was protected by the gods, she had to attack Sadie. So they got into a fight, but little did Rebecca know that Sadie was now protected by the gods too, after Eurialo prayed for her. After Sadie won the fight, she wanted to make sure that Rebecca won’t bother the village anymore so with the help of the gods they took away Rebecca’s powers.So, Rebecca became just a simple girl that is not going to be able to have powers again.

Now it was time for the judgement day for the villagers who had hurt the poor, innocent and the weak. They said “Enough! We have this powers for a good reason. Not to watch the starry skies.” So they started to correct the wrongs in people. And they knew if they correct the people they would correct the world. Now the weather was regular, stable and ordinary either. It made a peace with the people too. And there was the time when people of Earth live in happily together with the nature.

17
THE LEGEND OF THE EURIALO WIND by Rabia YAKAR - Ourboox.com

WRITTEN BY

class 1- H by Lorenzo Bordonaro (Italy)

Filiz KABAK / Yusuf Çeliktaş (Turkey)Umitkoy Anatolian Imam Hatip High School

Paula Cioară/ Secondary School “Mircea cel Bătrân” Piteşti (Romania)

Sevil İpek/ almina sar.-emirhan gar.

Dilek SİVAZ/ Sema ds(Turkey) Nevşehir Anatolian High School

Selen ARAS / Zeynep ÇAMLIBEL (Turkey) Bingul Erdem Anatolian High SchoolVC

Filiz KABAK / Batuhan Yaman (Turkey) Umitkoy Anatolian Imam Hatip High School

Rabia YAKAR/sami.ncal-yelda.ncal-ömer.ncal/Niğde Cumhuriyet Anatolian High School(Turkey)

Filiz Yıldız Topçu / Bedirhan Yıldırım (Turkey) Ümitköy AIHL

Yasemin Uyar / Arda Caner Başaran / Salihli – Turkey / NFK Social Sciences High School

Yunus YAKAR/ Adem B.- Ömer Yasin K./ Niğde Faik Şahenk MTAL (Turkey)

Josipa- Croatia / Secondary school of Economics

Cristina Stan/”Grigore Moisi” Secondary School / Ploiesti/, Romania

class 1 A -Alessandra Costanzo from Dante Alighieri school (Catania-Sicily)

Resul DOKUMACI/irfan.etw/SAFFET ÇEBİ MTAL/TRABZON

DİLEK ŞAHİN / BELİNAY ÇELİK 7 / F 50. YIL SECONDARY SCHOOL MANİSA /SALİHLİ

Burcu Sönmez/erend.bs/sedat.bs/ismail.bs/Salihli İMKB Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

Burcu Sönmez /aycan.bs/taner.bs/ramazan.bs/yiğit.bs/ Salihi İMKB Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi

Elena Zemeili

Caramfil Alexandru & Sandu Georgiana / “Ion Ghica” Economic College / Brăila, Romania

Elena Amalia Comanescu/ Scoala Gimnaziala “Mircea cel Batran” Pitesti/Romania

Purcarescu Oana-Angela/ Colegiul National Pedagogic “Stefan Velovan”, Craiova, România – class 11th D

Betül Demirci – Berra G. – Özden Cengiz Anatolian High school

19
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content