The Magic Guitar by Noa Alon - Illustrated by Noa Alon - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Magic Guitar

by

Artwork: Noa Alon

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 6

One upon a time there was a girl named Michal. She was very curious girl. She loved adventures.

She lives in a small town overseas with her family. Every day in the evening she would brush her teeth and go to bed and fall asleep.

 

 

2
3

One day, she went to bed and heard a magical sound a very special sound, a sound she had never heard before.

At first Michal thought she was imagining. She said to herself “After all I do the same thing every day, how does it make sense that I hear that sound, what could it be?”

 

 


 

4

אירוע צלילים שלובים | רשת המתנסים קרית ים

5

Michal looked out the window at her room. She saw that there was light from their neighbor’s house. And managed to see the neighbor playing a guitar, such a special guitar, a magical guitar.

6

lovepik_401634702 גרפיקה_תמונה חינם ילדה מסתכלת על שלג ליד החלון

7

Michal could not sleep that night. She had to go to the neighbor and listen to the magical sounds. She went to the window and started reading “The neighbor! The neighbor!” The neighbor went to the window in his room and said “Michal why are you shouting so late” She replied “I heard you play your guitar” The neighbor answered her: “You must not tell anyone! No one must know!

“Why”? she asked. He did not answer.

 

8

He feels something magical, feels he does not need anyone, he does what he really loves.
“My dream is to be a famous singer that I will be great” he told Michal.
The music made him feel happy, that he was not alone in the world.

 

9

Michal told him he plays really well. “You have to play in front of your class, they sure will love it” The neighbor said he was ashamed and that he was afraid he would make mistakes. Michal managed to convince him and the next day he played in front of his whole class.

10

From that day on the neighbor was no longer lonely. He played the guitar and was happy.

11

12
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content