The magic of studying by Aliona Savchenko - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The magic of studying

  • Joined Jan 2022
  • Published Books 1

Studying can be a trying experience. You can do everything right: buying yourself treats, planning your time carefully, making sure your room is well-ventilated and your chair properly adjusted for your back, and still feel like you’re counting down the days until the end of this study period, or until you leave school, or – quite possibly – until you retire. So here’s the challenge – how can you make studying not only tolerable, but actively fun? This is a skill many students only learn when they go to university and begin to study a subject they actively love. When you’re still studying subjects that you’re indifferent to, and some that you long never to have to study again, enjoying yourself has to be in spite of the subject, not because of it. One day you might come to like the subjects you loathe at the moment, but it’s not likely to happen when you’re cramming them ahead of exams.

2
Here are our top tips for finding ways to have fun while studying – whatever the subject may be.
  1. Listen to good music. …
  2. Turn it into a game for yourself. …
  3. Turn it into a game with others. …
  4. Use nice stationery. …
  5. Try roleplay. …
  6. Study somewhere different. …
  7. Challenge yourself. …
  8. Write comics, short stories or songs.
  9. Intersperse studying with other activities
  10. Feel free to be ridiculous
3
The magic of studying by Aliona Savchenko - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content