The mysterious box by lidor farjun - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The mysterious box

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 10

I

Los Angeles 1980

 

I love the smell of new house, Vivian thought for herself while she unpacked her and her husband boxes from they rented house they lived for the last three years.

Now she unpack her stuff in a place she can call Home.

Vivian and Harry are almost five years together, they past through University together and arranged they life in the business market, now they feel like things getting back to where they should be, peaceful and lovely.

 

Harry just got off to work, Vivian took a week off in order to arrange their new home and make Harry feel like he can go to work without worries and come back to organize place.

2

She started with the ground floor, “I will go from down to up like life should be” Vivian thought for herself while she organize the Kitchen table.

Three boxes already behind her now and she allow to herself to make a coffee and take a quick tour to the attic.

Vivian always liked attics, when she was a young girl she was hiding in her parents attic  and played for hours, she pretended she escaping the all world just to be herself, she used to played with her toys alone because she had very few friends on her teenage.

 

Vivian finished her coffee and started to go up towards the attic. she passed the hall near the bedroom and saw the twenty stairs waiting for her.

3

For some reason, when she passed her bedroom her feeling just turned. somehow she feel anxiety and something strange from the feelings she had when she played in the attic when she was young. Vivian asked herself loud, “how could you buy a house without looking at the attic first?”

 

The door looked old and pretty expensive for attics, it looked like someone bring it from World War II straight to Vivian and Harry attic. Vivian pushed the handle down and then she realized the door is locked. She thought to herself what reason could be for Harry to locked the access to the roof?

Vivian got back to the kitchen in order to call a Locksmith, she decided not to call Harry and ask him, she wanted to be independent.

 

4
The mysterious box by lidor farjun - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content