THE NEW SCHOOl by David Pechie - Illustrated by classroom clipart - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

THE NEW SCHOOl

by

Artwork: classroom clipart

  • Joined Nov 2016
  • Published Books 37

Jason was walking down the street with his dog with a frown on his face, just then a car whizzed past them’’too bad we’re moving’’said jason.  Just as Jason was done talking somebody called him”hey Jason, Over here!

                                               it was his best friend Jeffrey on his new bike.Jeffrey said to him “I heard you’re moving,well good luck wherever you’re moving. 

2
THE NEW SCHOOl by David Pechie - Illustrated by classroom clipart - Ourboox.com

Jeffrey sighed. And left Jason, all alone.A few minutes later Jason walked from his house too the park. it started to rain but Jason didn’t feel a thing,Jason was thought about how school would be in Boston, and how much he would miss connecticut and Jeffery and all of his friends.Just then his mom pulled up next to him in her car, “what are you doing out here! Get in the car now and charlie (the dog).so jason got in and asked his mom why do have to move,”well it’s because of your father’s  job  and plus don’t worry about making new friends it will be very easy”.

4

That day at dinner Jason’s dad said with a mouth full of food, “The trucks comin tomorrow to pick up our stuff!” Chomp chomp.”MOM WHO TOOK MY HEADPHONES!!”Screamed Mya Jason’s sister, oops i did raspberry tickle bear he whispered to  himself “Jason,eat your peas and go to sleep you’ve got a big day ahead of you”.

5

The next day as Jason’s dad had said the truck came,so Jason ran too jeffrey’s house to play for a little.After a while Jason’s dad came to pick Jason up, Jeffrey said bye to Jason.

7

When Jason arrived at the new house, Jason thought “wowza, this house is big”,so he went inside to pick his room.The next day Jason went to school, at school his teacher ( Mr.Pechie) told him too introduce himself.Then Mr.pechie asked a girl named zoe to help Jason, but Jason never knew what troubles he would get into.

9

During writers  workshop on the Chromebooks, Zoe was telling Jason what to do but then she deletes all of Jason draft while Jason’s in the bathroom,Then Jason came back and said too Mr.pechie “all my work was deleted” but then he got back all his work.

10

Sooner than he thought, recess came, and all Jason could do was sit on the bench.

                                                             Just then Jason heard footsteps and before he could even turn around he was pushed off the bench,”hey what’s the biggie” shouted Jason,”oh, did I hurt you,”Jason thought that voice was familiar,”well this is my school and my territory.”

11

A few days passed, Jason was constantly being teased or bullied or made fun of,

”I have no friends all thanks to  the one and only Zoe”.Just thinking about Zoe made Jason’s blood Boil,Then Jason got an idea that he thought he’d never have too do, he’d have to  fight back.

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content