Who killed Mr. George? by uri carmeli cohen - Illustrated by Nuri - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Who killed Mr. George?

by

Artwork: Nuri

  • Joined Oct 2017
  • Published Books 1

Who killed Mr. George?

2
Who killed Mr. George? by uri carmeli cohen - Illustrated by Nuri - Ourboox.com

The town I lived in was a normal town.

The town was filled with normal people.

Everyone where nice and happy.

 

4
Who killed Mr. George? by uri carmeli cohen - Illustrated by Nuri - Ourboox.com

One day the most rich man in town was found dead in his mansion. He looked like he was strangled to death,

but there was no rope found or any evidence of violence on the body.

when I was told about the terrible murder, I immediately went to the mansion.

I opened the door, and the mansion’s servant told me: “Miss Peacock, have you heard about the terrible news?”

“Yes, George was a good man” I answered.

“I came here to find out who did it” I added.

 

6

“Ha ha! Just like in all those mystery books Mr. George liked so much…” the servant wiped a tear from his eye.

I entered the mansion, and found a few cops were investigating the body

“What are you doing here?”, one of them asked me.

“I’m here to help you find who did this terrible thing”.

“well, you can by talking to the chief. he will tell you what we already found.” He said.

 

7

I went on with my investigation and talked to the chief.

unfortunately they didn’t find anything important.

The mansion was huge, so the chief sent me to search in some the rooms the police didn’t search yet.

“anything can help”, he said.

while I was exploring the mansion I thought to myself: “Who could have possibly done this?”

“He wasn’t my favorite, I would sometimes come to him, in fact we’d sometimes get very angry about each other”, I thought.

And then I remembered last night’s feast at his house, I was there too and probably half the town.

Who hated George so much?

8

I kept looking for everything that could help the investigation, but the rooms were clean of evidence nothing that could even lead to a lead to the murder.

after an hour of searching I found nothing, I was very upset.

I went to the chief who also found nothing, and so i decided that he probably died a natural death. maybe a heart attack or a stroke.

 

 

9

epilogue

as told by the police chief

It’s been a week since the murder, and Miss Peacock told us that she went to her Jewish family In another state for a Jewish holiday. Jewish. Jewish Jewish Jewish. Just kidding. Anyways,

Because no leads were found George’s case was closed.

I sat in the police station thinking about it when suddenly one of my men came running to me. “Chief! I found the murderer! I found the murderer!” he said.

Before I could say anything he collapsed coughing up blood. In his last breath he gave me a note. later was found that he was poisoneted.

the note was covered by his blood, and some parts where not readable.

 

10
Who killed Mr. George? by uri carmeli cohen - Illustrated by Nuri - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content