The Promised Neverland 1 by Netanel Blinder - Illustrated by Kaiu Shirai - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Promised Neverland 1

by

Artwork: Kaiu Shirai

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 4

I chose The Promised Neverland manga because I really love the anime based on this manga series and because there are my favorite genres.

The Promised Neverland is a story about children from the orphanage. They were surrounded by care all the time, had fun all day long, looked after each other and studied. Every three or four months, someone left them and the children believed that this lucky person would fall into a good family, but … As it turned out, the world is not what the kids thought, but in fact cruel, where they are cattle, goods , in other words, which is grown for demons, and their “mother” is a supplier. They are destined to die, and all those bright days were just an illusion. The “older ones”, and these are Emma, ​​Norman and Ray, are not going to give up so easily and decide to save their “family” and get out of the world of demons alive.

2
The Promised Neverland 1 by Netanel Blinder - Illustrated by Kaiu Shirai - Ourboox.com

Who am i?

 

My name is Emma i am 11 years old.

I am an orphan and I live in a place called Grace Field House.

I have many brothers and sisters.

4
The Promised Neverland 1 by Netanel Blinder - Illustrated by Kaiu Shirai - Ourboox.com

Charapters 1,2 and 3

Today, as always, me and my family got up at 6 am to go but before that we play a little with each other and then we go to have breakfast and me and my 2 brothers Norman and Ray help Mom prepare food and the rest of the brothers and sisters help bring everything to the table.After breakfast, we had a daily exam that replaces school for us,and like every day after the exam, we ran out to play whatever we want in the street, but usually we play catch-up, today Norman was the first to start looking, he is the smartest of us and all the time quickly finds and catches all of us.

6

Today was our sister Connie’s last day at the orphanage because she was taken in by a new family (so we thought). Before Connie left, we all asked to go with her and escorted her to the door and she left.we noticed that Connie forgot her plush hare toy and wanted to run and give her a hare, Ray saw how the light turned on at the gate to which mother and Connie were going (mother forbade us to approach them) and Norman and I ran there.when we ran we saw an open gate and a car, I looked into the car and saw Connie dead, I called Norman and we both stood scared.Someone heard us and we decided to hide under the car, terrible demons and the mother with whom they discussed the goods (Connie) approached the car, and we realized that we are actually goods and we are not in a shelter, but on a farm in which we are raised and given to demons.

7

When we ran we were met by Ray and saw that we were very frightened, we told him everything and he suggested not to tell anyone about it so that there would be no panic and we decided to create an escape plan to escape from this place.That same night, Norman told me to act like we didn’t see anything in our plans not to tell anyone.

8

The next day, when Norman and I were playing catch-up, we ran over the fence that was in the forest and saw that there was a big wall and decided that we would figure out how to climb on it and escape from the wall.Then we ran back as we had to return, and there we stood on our brother and cried because our sister was lost, we saw how mother looked at her watch, which was funny on her neck all the time, and then she immediately went in the right direction to our sister, and we realized that transmitters are built into our bodies. we realized that mom already knows that it was not Connie, but someone else brought Bernie (Rabbit).No matter who you are, you can’t escape. It seems that this is what Mom was trying to tell us.

9

Then Norman and I were discussing that we have 2 months to come up with an escape plan and yet we realized that we are first class goods.Then we realized that sending starts from 6 to 12 years old and the smarter the child, the tastier it is.

10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content