The secret of life by Alaa Abomokh - Illustrated by Sadeel &Huda&Timaa&Rimaa  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The secret of life

by

Artwork: Sadeel &Huda&Timaa&Rimaa

  • Joined May 2021
  • Published Books 4

One day full of thinking I ran towards the beach while I pensive the dreams that drove me to succeed in my life I walked next to the beach and my thoughts were dispersed and in a moment I saw a bottle swaying on the blue waves I stepped down to take the bottle that occupied my mind and when I opened it I was surprised by the papers inside it.

 

2
The secret of life by Alaa Abomokh - Illustrated by Sadeel &Huda&Timaa&Rimaa  - Ourboox.com

I have found three papers and I saw some words on the bottle the words say “every day take one latter” at that moment I toke the latter it is said (forget the past live the present and don’t be afraid of the future) after I passed one o’clock, I decided to go to sleep. I did not care about this advice. I saw a nightmare as usual about him. My father went to the hospital and the doctor told him that he was in a difficult disease, and he had a few days left.

4

 

I woke up in fear of that nightmare that I came to remember every day at this time I decided to take my father to the doctor to listen to my friend’s words to become reassured.  My father got the tests. He was surprised by my decision this morning to take it to the hospital. We waited a little while for that shock to come.  It proved my nightmares, seeing on my father’s face the sadness, fear, and anxiety.  Then he walked towards me, grabbed my hands, and said to me, “Daughter, I only have a few days left. Can I ask you for something?”  Tears fell down my face that I was trying to hide them.  To tell him quickly that he is fine and that he will live with us for many years.

5

 

 He then said to me:” my daughter, I ask you to fulfill my dream.” He wanted me to be a successful doctor and to not disappoint him, and forget what happened in the past, and suddenly I remembered the first advice and took out my words to form the sentence.  “I will make your dream come true”. He gave me a hug and shed our tears, so we can go home to see everyone looking at us, and my mother says, what is the result? He told them the truth, and he climbed the stairs quickly, they were going to follow him, but I stopped them and spoke (Do not go, I promise you that I will help my father and tomorrow I will register for medical school) I went up to my room, half of the people were surprised by my words and the other was sad because I was hoping to become a writer and I am afraid of blood.

6

 

I sat alone thinking about the events of the day and made that decision, “Yes, yes, I will become a doctor,” not remembering some of the words of the first advice.  I went to sleep and took another paper, and the message was “think about your dream.”

 

7

 

One day the lecturer came and said: “May I ask you a question to say” I replied with a smile: “Yes”, then he said: “your intelligence, your words, and your audacity are admirable There is a matter that is not related to medicine, but I find it excellent for you. Do you accept to enter the writing competition?” I said quickly and without hesitation, yes, yes, I accept. I walked happily and remembered my second advice and said to myself, I will achieve my dreams.

8

 

 

 Those years passed by to become one of the best doctors and my father had recovered because I have found him the cure for his disease.  The hospital had become my life, and one cannot imagine the beauty of those feelings when heshe save someone else’s life.

9

 

I was touched by patients who left light inside me and this was thanks to that magic bottle and the advice that was in it and the words of the last paper were “Use your mind intelligently and wisely and learn lessons from situations and now you have inscribed advice in your heart and mind.  “Please take me back from where I came to save someone else’s life. This was my story. I am the doctor-writer with the largest series of books in the world.”

 

10
The secret of life by Alaa Abomokh - Illustrated by Sadeel &Huda&Timaa&Rimaa  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content