The Secrets of Start Ups – With the children of Ohel Shem, Katzir and Yokneam, at the Nachshon Program, hosted by HIT!! by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com
This free e-book is brought to you by
Ourboox.com

Ourboox is the world's simplest platform for creating and sharing amazing ebooks.

You too can become one of our 75,000 authors.

Join us now and start creating your own books right away.

Create your own free book

The Secrets of Start Ups – With the children of Ohel Shem, Katzir and Yokneam, at the Nachshon Program, hosted by HIT!!

I'm also a scientist, musician, inventor and lecturer. During the daytime I am co-founder of Ourboox. In the evening I Read More
Member Since
Oct 2013
Published Books
1445

Nir thinks that the best reason to make a start-up is that it is a way to get rich at a young age. 

 

Dana says that 1% at most make any money. I ask her what about the other 99%. She says that they are terribly disappointed. 

 

 

1
Ohel Shem high school

Yuval says that 1% is better than 0%, and if you never try you never succeed. 

 

Yael talks about passion. She wants to change the world with her ideas. 

 

Another Yael talks about the importance of creativity. Creativity has the power to change the world. 

 

3
Talented high school children attending the Nachshon program

Another Yuval thinks that to start a start up you need a problem to solve. Noy thinks that you need to fill a need. 

 

Abu Cova (Dorian) thinks you need an awesome idea. 

 

Ariel thinks that you need motivation. And money. 

 

I think that you need all of them. But where do they come from?

 

 

 

 

5
The Secrets of Start Ups – With the children of Ohel Shem, Katzir and Yokneam, at the Nachshon Program, hosted by HIT!! by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com

Ziv says that you need time to think. I agree! After all, didn’t Archimedes get his best ideas while sitting in a bath?

 

Dafna, Yael and everyone thinks that ideas come from the environment.  But do they?

 

Jay says you HAVE TO LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I agree.

 

 

7
a rose. just keep looking

Thank you for reading my book!

If you like it, you might also want to read: 

“H-farm: Creating an Environment for the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs”

http://www.ourboox.com/books/h-farm-creating-an-environment-for-the-next-generation-of-entrepreneurs/

 

Read more about me and see ALL my books on Ourboox (I have many)

http://www.ourboox.com/community/drmel/

Or even better, create a book of your own!!!

www.ourboox.com

Here is a tutorial to help you get started on your own voyage as an Ourboox contributor!!

http://www.ourboox.com/books/create-a-book-ourboox-video-tutorial/

And finally, you can always write me at 

[email protected]

9
This free e-book is brought to you by
Ourboox.com

Ourboox is the world's simplest platform for creating and sharing amazing ebooks.

You too can become one of our 75,000 authors.

Join us now and start creating your own books right away.

Create your own free book

COMMENTS 0

Leave a Reply