opencart gift the product module by knowband
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The stunning features of the OpenCart Gift the Product Extension

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

Customers appreciate freebies. Period. You can quickly increase sales by using Knowband’s OpenCart gift the product extension. How? The OpenCart gift product allows the administrator to provide consumers free presents in exchange for a particular amount of cart value. For instance, if your customer’s cart total is $50, you can provide them a list of complimentary gifts from which they can select. Similarly, for a larger cart value, you might show a different group of items (of higher value). Customers will be more likely to pick those gifts if the cart value is higher.

 

In this blog, we will take a look at the stunning features of the OpenCart Gift the Product Extension by Knowband.

Knowband’s OpenCart freebie extension features

 

2

Knowband’s OpenCart gift module allows shop administrators to show different free gifts for varying cart values on the front end.

 

The admin can easily select from a variety of layouts to show the customer’s presents on the front end.

 

Store owner can pick from a variety of goods to show as presents on the front end using Knowband’s OpenCart promotion gift.

 

The admin can also control the number of things that will be shown as presents. It can be three, five, or ten, for example.

 

By delivering a free gift at a certain cart value, the OpenCart free gift extension assists the admin in encouraging clients to increase the cart value.

 

 

3

Other Compatibility features of the OpenCart free gift extension

 

The OpenCart reward gift is multi-store compatible.

This OpenCart product purchase reward supports multilingual stores.

OpenCart gift the product extension is mobile-friendly.

 

In the End

 

The OpenCart Gift the Product Extension by Knowband is a very smart module. Further, that engages customers. In fact, it helps in building sales and revenues of the store. What do you think of think of this stunning plugin by Knowband? Further, you can simply lure your customers with freebies using the 

4

module. Moreover, the customers will feel obliged to increase their cart value to obtain a better or more worthy gift from the store. Therefore, this extension is a must have. Do let us know your queries about the module at [email protected].

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content