The Taiwanese Turtle and the Dung Beetle

by Galorian

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Taiwanese Turtle and the Dung Beetle

The author with the Banana Smile. Stories, such as moral stories have the power to shape mankind’s destiny. Some stories Read More
  • Joined Aug 2015
  • Published Books 79

One day the Taiwanese Turtle met a Dung beetle that was just about to jump off the bridge.

2

The turtle turned to the dung beetle and asked, “dear friend, why is it that you wish to jump off the bridge, life doesn’t treat you well?”

3

“Well, what do you know, my life is full of shit,” replied the dung beetle.

4

“Well, life is a challenge, what else is new. Let me share with you my story, once I was also at the same place you are now and wished to jump of the bridge, I was sure my life is full of shit and just about that moment that I was ready for the jump, guess what happened then?”

5

“What? What happened? Tell me,” said the dung beetle.

6

“Well, nothing unusual, but I saw a dung beetle, just like you are, and…”

7

“Ho, and what?” ask the dung beetle in amazement, “What did he tell you to change your mind?”

8

“Well, he told nothing, I just saw him kicking a huge ball of shit with his legs and thought to myself, well my life is way better than his. So I didn’t make the jump.”

9

“Ah? That all? So you say my life is full of shit?” asked the dung beetle in anger,

10

“Well, let me tell you something dear turtle, my shit is the best shit in the hood. Anyone can tell you that. I won last year’s championship in dragging shit uphill competition. I can bury dung 250 times heavier than myself in a single night. My kids say that I am the best Mom ever, so…” said the dung beetle.

11

“Well seems that you are proud and happy,” said the Taiwanese Turtle.

12

“Be sure that I am. Thank you for allowing me to see how life is beautiful, I will never think to jump again,” said the dung beetle and walked away from the bridge.

13

“Good bye Dung Beetle,” waved the Taiwanese Turtle.

14
The Taiwanese Turtle and the Dung Beetle by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
The Taiwanese Turtle and the Dung Beetle by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
The Taiwanese Turtle and the Dung Beetle by Galorian  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content