The Virus That Drove The World Crazy

by Gal Benchetrit

Artwork: Gal Benchetrit

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Virus That Drove The World Crazy

by

Artwork: Gal Benchetrit

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 1

Opening

Covid-19 is a virus that hurts mostly people with weak immune system like people over fifty years old and people who suffer from background illnesses like asthma and diabetes which many people in the world have.

But teenagers or adults who have a strong immune system, the virus most probably will not hurt them. However, it can sometimes be dangerous to young people with a weak immune system.

2
The Virus That Drove The World Crazy by Gal Benchetrit - Illustrated by Gal Benchetrit - Ourboox.com

How is the Virus Spread?

A person can be infected in different ways like through spitting, bodily contact and touching the eyes, the ears and the mouth. 

The virus is spread quickly because the first patient infects some people and they infect even more people and this is how many people are infected goes more and more people that infect.

By the time,the government and other officials noticed that something is happening, there were many infected people, so they understood that they have to do something with that.

 

 

4
The Virus That Drove The World Crazy by Gal Benchetrit - Illustrated by Gal Benchetrit - Ourboox.com

What did the Israeli Government do?

The government started to prevent new possible infections and they also started to search for a medication and vaccine.

After that, they set rules. The first one was that we can’t fly to other countries, and they slowly started to reduce the flights until there were no flights.

Then the government said that all public places should be closed and if we will not do it they will give fines. Later they even told that we can’t have parties and we can’t go to parks.

The next step was that we needed to close the educational institutions like schools and universities. Also, all job places were closed. People couldn’t go more than 100 meters from their houses or buildings and even sometimes they had to be in quarantine. And also we must wear masks.

6
The Virus That Drove The World Crazy by Gal Benchetrit - Illustrated by Gal Benchetrit - Ourboox.com

How the Government Release us from the Quarantine?

The government released us slowly. First we could go more than 100 meters from our houses. Then we could see people, go to work and hangout with friends. Also, schools and the rest of educational institutions opened. Next, we could come to recreational places but we had to wear masks the whole time. 

There is still no vaccine and medicine to win the fight against covid 19, so we should be careful and follow the rules to be protected when the next wave comes.

End

8
The Virus That Drove The World Crazy by Gal Benchetrit - Illustrated by Gal Benchetrit - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content