The Unpredictable by Eliza Sejdiu - Illustrated by Eliza Sejdiu - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

The Unpredictable

by

Artwork: Eliza Sejdiu

  • Joined May 2017
  • Published Books 5
                                                                     Chapter 1

I was just walking home but as soon as I was as close to home something happened. I heard a scream. It was so loud it popped my ears.
"Seriously just stop", I said in a rush but as soon as I turned around I saw my little sister bleeding on her mouth and knee. 
She was so freaked out that I immediately went to carry her. She was lighter that all times. I felt her heart pounding as fast as mine. I reached home and guess what was happening. I was surrounded by ten parents like their frozen statues. Then I saw my mom at the corner.
"Mom, Emma was hurt on the floor crying and screaming like crazy."
" Ok Caramel, where is she" said my older sis Mikayla.
She was so eager to hold Emma in her hands. I was about to trip giving Emma to my fancy looking sis. I don't think mom cared that Emma was hurt because   she was getting makeup on her. After when she turned around to look at us she quickly changed to freaking scared.
2
                                                                    Chapter 2

If you guess where we were after that you might be right. The hospital. I seriously hate it there. It's so cold that it makes me feel like ghosts are     haunting me like I did something to them. I first had a shiver go through my spine. 
"Could of we go to our regular doctor we always go to" I say boringly.
"Well Mikayla has her spring concert in an hour. If you want you can go with her. I immediately nodded my head. In my head I was dancing crazy but not in the outside. I was so scared to meet my teacher. Ms.Grulu. She would always give us extra homework if we saw her anywhere. If you know I once was caught  and got 10 pages of extra homework. Like seriously, who would do that. Oh and that's why I call her Ms. Homework so then she wont get me ISS. There was a long line at the door but guess who I saw. Ms.Homework. She had plenty of piles of paper's on her hand. I knew those paper's were for extra homework. I   felt bad because my BFF Charlotte was in her class. She was my BFF since the first day of Kindergarten. She is so nice that if I forgot my notebook for   class she would get in trouble instead of me. I am really thankful that she is my friend but sometimes I fight with her for giving me her notebook because I am the one that is supposed to get in trouble. Well Got to go now. My mom told me to record my sis on her concert. See you later.
3
Chapter 3

Brrring Brrring! Ugh, It's Monday morning and we have school. Yesterday was crazy after Mikayla's concert. Everything turned black, cars were crashing and power lines were falling. I was creeped out. Then the light...Boing Boing! I grabbed my iPhone and saw it was my BFF Charlotte. I have no idea why she was calling me so early.
"Yes, what happened."
" Did you receive the message that we do not have school today."
"Really, why?"
" Three power line fell on our school and made a big crash."
"OMG, I saw it but I was so sleepy and scared that from far away I thought it was another building!"
"At least you're safe."
"Thx, bye now."
"Bye."
I was actually kind of happy because we do not have school for a month or so but the teacher's still send us really easy homework since we are not learning but Ms.Homework would give us five hard pages of homework. Well, Im going back to sleep, see you later.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content