How To Cook Mothers Rice by Devin R Martinez-Hernandez - Illustrated by Devin Martinez  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How To Cook Mothers Rice

by

Artwork: Devin Martinez

A father to be, teacher candidate, and advocate of all things technology.
  • Joined Feb 2020
  • Published Books 1

Step 1: Prepare

 

Begin by washing your hands! Find your favorite music playlist to cook along to. Then you will find your rice. There are a couple of sections one can choose, brown or white rice. In a pot, you will add two cups of rice, a pinch of salt, and one tablespoon of vegetable oil. Turn the heat to medium high until the water boils.

2

Step 2:

 

Add two cups of rice into a big bowl. After, rinse the rice out with water until the cloudiness from the rice clears up. Continue this step until the water starts boiling.

3

Step 3: Stir

 

When the rice is in the boiling water, the water level will be above the rice. Stir the rice using a wooden spoon until the water level is below the rice. My mother told me I know I am ready to move on if I can put a spoon in the pot and it can be upright without holding it.

4

Step 4: Cook

 

Once the rice is done, find the top for pot and cover the rice for exactly 30 minutes. Also, turn the heat to medium low. After the thirty minutes, you are all done!

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content