the world 🌎 by DEMA TAHA - Illustrated by google & Nasa  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

the world 🌎

by

Artwork: google & Nasa

  • Joined Dec 2019
  • Published Books 3

what the book about ?

the book is about things and intresting facts of the world

I wish you like this book 🙂

2

3 facts of the world !

“1” North Korea and Cuba are the only places you can’t buy Coca-Cola.

“2” The entire world’s population could fit inside Los Angeles.

“3” The hottest chili pepper in the world is so hot it could kill you.

3
The globe contains many seas, countries and 7 continents

how many people in the earth  ?

The earth contains billions and billions of people in it 

like china it is the biggiest contry of people in the world !  

5

what is the world  ? 

Earth is our home planet. Scientists believe Earth and its moon formed around the same time as the rest of the solar system. They think that was about 4.5 billion years ago. Earth is the fifth-largest planet in the solar system. Its diameter is about 8,000 miles. And Earth is the third-closest planet to the sun. Its average distance from the sun is about 93 million miles. Only Mercury and Venus are closer.

Earth has been called the “Goldilocks planet.” In the story of “Goldilocks and the Three Bears,” a little girl named Goldilocks liked everything just right. Her porridge couldn’t be too hot or too cold. And her bed couldn’t be too hard or too soft. On Earth, everything is just right for life to exist. It’s warm, but not too warm. And it has water, but not too much water.

Earth is the only planet known to have large amounts of liquid water. Liquid water is essential for life. Earth is the only planet where life is known to exist.

6
The globe contains many seas, countries and 7 continents

who is the first Space Shuttle that she going to the space ? 

Space Shuttle Columbia (Orbiter Vehicle Designation: OV-102) was the first space-rated orbiter in NASA’s Space Shuttle fleet. It launched for the first time on mission STS-1 on April 12, 1981, the first flight of the Space Shuttle program. Serving for over 22 years, it completed 27 missions before disintegrating during re-entry near the end of its 28th mission, STS-107 on February 1, 2003, resulting in the deaths of all seven crew members. 

8
the world 🌎 by DEMA TAHA - Illustrated by google & Nasa  - Ourboox.com

how the earth move ? 

NASA has discovered how the Earth is moving!

Earth orbits the sun once every 365 days, or one year. The shape of its orbit is not quite a perfect circle. It’s more like an oval, which causes Earth’s distance from the sun to vary during the year. Earth is nearest the sun, or at “perihelion,” in January when it’s about 91 million miles away. Earth is farthest from the sun, or at “aphelion,” in July when it’s about 95 million miles away.

At the equator, Earth spins at just over 1,000 miles per hour. Earth makes a full spin around its axis once every 24 hours, or one day. The axis is an imaginary line through the center of the planet from the North Pole to the South Pole. Rather than straight up and down, Earth’s axis is tilted at an angle of 23.5 degrees.

10
the world 🌎 by DEMA TAHA - Illustrated by google & Nasa  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content