OpenCart PWA Mobile App
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Top 5 Things to Know about OpenCart PWA Mobile App

by

Artwork: Knowband

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

Internet users all around the world constantly get in touch with new and modern technology. So, with the help of these popular and growing methods, the e-commerce merchant can easily maximize its earnings. This way, the store admin can generate enough leads and sales to sustain in the competitive market.

 

As we all know, many store owners are focusing only on e-commerce websites, but this is not sufficient alone. So, they need to take a step ahead by opting for mobile apps. The OpenCart PWA Mobile App is a ready-made plugin that helps in the development of PWA mobile apps without any coding or technical skills. The module attracts customers by giving them a native Android and iOS app-like experience.

 

The OpenCart PWA App Builder by Knowband consists of many amazing features that can boost your store’s functionality to a great extent. In this blog post, we are going to talk about some of the most important things that you should know about progressive web apps.

 

Branding Solution-

Generating trustworthiness and reliability is a great way to generate brand value in the minds of the customers. Customers are more likely to interact with the brand they are most comfortable with. The OpenCart PWA App Maker allows the store admin to launch the mobile app with its brand’s name, logo, splash screen, and home screen layout. The e-commerce merchant can also customize the whole progressive web app for their eCommerce website with the help of a few mouse tweaks.

 

Easy to Install –

The OpenCart PWA App Creator allows the eCommerce merchant to launch the shopping app directly onto the eCommerce website. Additionally, the customer can instantly install the PWA mobile app on their smartphone home screen by choosing the “Add to Home Screen option”. The user doesn’t have to visit any third-party platform to download the shopping app on their device.

 

Custom Home Screen Layout –

The store merchant can quickly change the layout by accessing the OpenCart eCommerce PWA App backend. The OpenCart PWA App Creator allows the shop administrator to simply add numerous layouts. The eCommerce merchant can also personalize the look of the Progressive Web App by just clicking some buttons.

 

Social login –

With the PWA for OpenCart, an eCommerce merchant can let customers log in using Google, Facebook, or email. Thus, the social login option allows the customer to have quick access to a progressive web app.

 

Easy Online Buying and Checkout-

The OpenCart PWA App Creator simplifies the online purchasing process by providing convenient buying options. Moreover, it allows customers to choose the most convenient shipping and payment method. It streamlines transactional activities by incorporating a one-page checkout.

 

Conclusion-

The OpenCart Progressive Web App helps the store merchant drive more sales and conversions by expanding their business. Furthermore, it helps in building the brand’s reputation and makes you the leader in the eCommerce industry.

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content