Presentation Services

by INK PPT

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Presentation Services

  • Joined May 2022
  • Published Books 1

Touchscreen Presentation to win over Sponsors

 

For any event to be a success, having sufficient funds to organize the infrastructure and execute the activities as per the plan is very important. There are scores of vendors involved in the whole process and many of them want money upfront.

 

Sponsors play a crucial role in helping you take care of many of the financial requirements even before the final day of the event. In return for a few perks, sponsorship gets you financial benefits that enable you like an even planner to achieve all the outcomes that you intend from the event. Therefore, having a perfect event sponsorship deck is imperative so that you can win over the big brands you are targeting.

 

Increasing your sponsorship endowments is the quickest way to have a positive impact on the bottom line. A sponsorship deck is your pitch to the potential sponsors and it generally reflects why they should choose you over other events. You need to understand that even big sponsors have limited budgets hence there is tough competition to grab those limited funds. A successful pitch and deck are aligned with the goals and vision of the sponsors.

 

The deck should not only focus on the outcomes of the event but clearly marries both the sponsors’ and your own objectives and outcomes.

 

There are two major models of creating sponsorship plans and your event sponsorship deck should be in line with these two to have the maximum impact:

 

A la Carte approach can be used where the sponsors require very specific outcomes from their sponsorship like only brand visibility through OOH or attendee engagement for improving brand recall.

 

The tiered Sponsorship approach enables you to showcase all the benefits and perks in one single table and based on the no. of perks and features the sponsor chooses, the tire changes from bronze to gold or I to IV depending on your nomenclature.

 

It is one thing to have an engaging pitch however, how you display your content and presentation can make a huge difference. We live in a world where we are surrounded by screens now. Whether it is the phone or office device, the touchscreen is the primary medium of media consumption.

 

This warrants that you share a touch screen presentation to the prospective sponsors which will not only make your pitch engaging but showcase you as a future-forward person who understands the modern market.

 

Little augmentations like utilizing the touch screens and having highly interactive presentations displays that you have gone the extra mile to not only win over the client but also have the requisite passion to be able to execute the plan. A touch screen presentation delivers the user experience like none other and keeps you miles ahead of the competition that is vying for the same sponsorships that you are.

 

With pop-ups, 360-degree views, color selection modes, etc. available for the client to immediately pick and choose on their own devices in real-time while you are presenting will enable you to win the bid with lesser efforts.

2

The Psychology of Leveraging a Great Presentation Design

 

Haven’t we all sat through a boring data-heavy presentation rubbing our eyes and just waiting for it to get over? No matter how useful the information it might contain, after a point, we fight the urge to yawn in the middle of a presentation as the text on the slide seems to blur away. This is why it is imperative to have colorful, lively, and rich visuals in your presentation and not just tables and charts full of data – according to a presentation design agency.

 

Looking at so much text and numbers for too long, our mind automatically shuts off. Why does this happen? Its answer lies in some fundamental concepts of human behavior and psychology which many PowerPoint presentation design services follow to the T.

 

Similarity

Grouping similar objects on the same slide make the audience remember it more clearly. When they find relatable items on the same slide, they are likely to retain that information for longer periods of time. This also helps in drawing the attention of the audience to the points that you feel are important to understand.

 

Continuity

Continuity refers to the flow in which a presentation progresses. It allows the audience to go on a journey with you and absorb the contents in the form of a story where the content on every last slide naturally flows onto the next slide through some logic and common ground. Therefore it’s important to opt for PowerPoint presentation design services that make the flow of your ppt natural and easy to comprehend.

 

Curiosity

A psychological concept called the curiosity gap is a phenomenon used by marketers to a great level of success. It can be used to have an amazing effect in presentations as well. According to research-backed studies, people get more interested when their curiosity is piqued. Also, the increase in dopamine levels due to curiosity raises their ability to remember what they learn.

 

Therefore if your presentation manages to conceal the details and just reveal what’s required in a gradual way, to keep your audience guessing about what to expect next, then your audience will automatically get super interested in what you are trying to say.

 

Rule of Thirds

Veni Vidi Vici, Three Little Pigs, Father Son, and Holy Spirit, Blood Sweat, and Tears. Do you know what all these phrases have in common? They all follow the rule of three. This law is one of the oldest rhetoric and writing principles that have the ability to stick with people and leave an impression on their hearts and minds.

 

Have you ever wondered why? That’s because the human mind loves patterns and three is the smallest number required to create a pattern. Therefore it is easiest to remember. If you present your ideas in powerful groups of three, your chances of getting your audience’s mindshare are greatly elevated.

 

Colour Effect

According to color psychology, colors play a significant role in influencing our mood, behavior, emotions, and actions. This is why colors impact our decision-making to a great extent. Using colors the right way can make your content highly appealing to the audience.

 

For example, use bold contrasting colors to catch their attention and make your content more readable on the slide. Not just this, different colors tend to generate different emotions. If your subject involves a serious matter, stick to basics like black, navy blue, grays, and monotones. If you’re presenting to a young audience, use bold lively colors that speak to your audience.

 

These psychological theories are research-backed and proven. you can use them in your presentations to achieve the desired response from your audience. However, if you think all that is too much for you to do and you would rather focus on your core business, it’s a good idea to go for PowerPoint presentation design services from a reputed presentation design agency.

3
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content