TPLinkWifi offers its users high performance and users can enjoy all the benefits of the device. But for that you need to set up a TPLink router. In addition, after successfully configuring the router, users can enjoy high-speed Internet. It is also suitable for private homes or small offices.
All users are advised to consider the following steps to get their TPLinkWifi device in working condition.
- Carefully connect the modem to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Connect each wireless device to the LAN port of the tplink device using an Ethernet cable.
- Turn on all devices.
- On the device, open a web browser and then go to the tplink router login page.
- In the address bar, type the official website i.e. tplinkwifi.net
- Make sure the device is properly connected to the wireless network.
- Now proceed by entering the credentials as “Username” and “Password”.
- Once the user clicks the Sign In button, they will be directed to the setup wizard window.
How to set up TPLinkWifi device with WPS button?
User can set up TPLinkWifi device using WPS button. So follow the instructions given below.
- Carefully plug the adapter into the socket.
- Then long press the WPS button on the TPLink router.
- Now immediately press the WiFi button on the WiFi extender.
- If the radio signal is “OFF”, there is a connection error.
- If there is a radio signal in the system, the connection has been successfully established.
- Then change the position of the extender after the setup is completed successfully.
How to update TPLink device firmware?
Users looking for steps to update TPLink router firmware are advised to follow the steps below.
- Open an internet browser and then go to https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/download/.
- The user is then asked to select the type and model number.
- The user will then be redirected to a new page containing details about the TPlinkrepeater device.
- The following options are available, such as “Video Settings”, “FAQ”, “Firmware” and “GPL Code”.
- From there, the user will be prompted to click “Firmware.”
- The “ZIP” file will then be downloaded to the system.
- Then open the “ZIP” file and two links will appear.
- The user is then advised to open the link and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Note: Users can also go to http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 to update the firmware.
- Once the page opens on the screen, look for the firmware update option and click on it.
New Use full Software Links Launch Just one Click & Download Free
Spectrum Login || Navman Update || Magellan GPS Update || Magellan GPS || Linksys Extender Setup || Netgear Extender Setup || TPLinkWifi || Roadrunner Email || Linksys Extender Setup || Belkin Router Login || Disneyplus.com login/begin