Magento 2 Mobile App
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Use Magento 2 Mobile App Builder To Launch Mobile App for E-Store

by

Artwork: Knowband

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

The availability of smartphones and high-speed internet usage make customers use mobile phones more. The widespread usage of smartphones gives a new opportunity for business owners to go for eCommerce mobile apps and generate more revenue. Mobile apps have proven to be the most efficient way to increase sales and conversions for your eCommerce store.

 

The Magento 2 Mobile App Builder by Knowband is a great option for those who already own an eCommerce store and want to launch a shopping app.

 

The Benefits of Using Magento 2 Mobile App Maker to Launch Android and iOS Apps

 

The Magento 2 Mobile App Creator by Knowband allows the store admin to create native Android and iOS shopping apps quickly and easily. With the module, the eCommerce merchant doesn’t have to worry about any technical aspects of this extension. Moreover, the eCommerce store admin can easily manage and modify the Android and iOS apps without any coding.

 

The module keeps your website and mobile apps in synchronization which prevents the store merchant to do manual updations. Additionally, the Magento 2 Mobile App Maker by Knowband automatically gathers all of the relevant information from the eCommerce website. Furthermore, the store merchant can have full control over the admin panel and can alter the look and feel of the shopping app.

 

The Several Advantages of Magento 2 Android App Builder

 

Change the Look and Feel

 

The Magento 2 eCommerce Mobile App allows the store merchant to customize and create multiple layouts in the module backend. The store admin can also make the changes in the saved home screen according to various holidays and occasions. The following is a list of backend layout components.

 

Top Categories (Square-shaped category icons)

Square Banners (Square shaped banners)

Horizontal Sliders (Rectangular sliders)

Grid Banners (Multiple banners in Grid form)

Countdown Timer Banner (Timer-based flash sale banner)

Square Products (Square-shaped product listings)

Horizontal Sliders (Rectangular shaped product sliders)

Grid Products (Multiple products in Grid form)

Recent Products (Products which user visited recently)

 

Real-Time Synchronisation

 

The eCommerce store admin faces difficulties, especially in the task of keeping everything in synchronization. The Magento 2 iOS App Maker allows all of the store admins to create a shopping app that is perfectly synchronized with the website. So, any changes made in the eCommerce website will immediately get reflected in the Android and iOS apps without any manual intervention.

 

It’s Easier to Log in and Register

 

The Mobile App for Magento 2 consists of several login options that make it easier for your customers to get into the app. The options include Google, Facebook, phone number (OTP), and fingerprint.

 

Zopim and WhatsApp

 

With the built-in 24*7 Zopim and WhatsApp chat options in your Magento 2 Mobile App, customers can connect with the store admin immediately. Having a customer care support option in the Android and IOS apps also makes it easy for the store admin to respond to the customers’ questions.

 

Support for RTL and Multiple Languages

 

Apps in different languages are difficult to create, especially those that support RTL scripts. It’s simple to go global with your e-store when you use Magento 2 Mobile App Builder to create a mobile app. Additionally, the module supports all the website’s languages and currencies and allows the customer to choose the language of their preference.

 

Push Notifications

 

The store administrators can send personalized push notifications to their customers that increase customer loyalty and revenue. The app users can receive unlimited push notifications regarding offers, discounts, and updates from the Magento 2 eCommerce Mobile App backend. The e-commerce merchant can also increase the eCommerce store sale or revenue and use it as a promotional tool.

 

Conclusion

 

Mobile apps could be the missing accelerator for your eCommerce business, and you must fill this loophole. If you want to catch up to the competition and generate revenue. Then it is the right time to go for the Mobile App for Magento 2. So, go ahead and launch a full-fledged set of e-commerce applications right now by connecting with us at [email protected]!

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content