Useless imaginationer by Yahav Lifshits - Illustrated by  ThinkGeek - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Useless imaginationer

by

Artwork: ThinkGeek

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 10

Job Title: Useless Imaginationer

Reports to: CEO or Creative Director

Job Overview:

The Useless Imaginationer is a creative and innovative individual responsible for organizing wild and unpredictable night-time adventures for the company’s employees, without the company’s employees. The role is critical to providing employees with a fun and exciting atmosphere that inspires creativity and boosts productivity. The Useless Imaginationer will be responsible for creating a unique and imaginative experience every night, with the aim of leaving employees guessing and energized about the possibilities of what happened during the night.

 

2

Responsibilities:

  • Plan and execute nightly activities, such as parties, fireworks, scavenger hunts, and other imaginative adventures.
  • Set up and decorate the office space to create an immersive environment that fosters creativity and stimulates the senses.
  • Source materials and props necessary for activities and events.
  • Manage budget and expenses related to events and activities.
  • Clean up and restore the office space to its original state before the start of business hours.
  • Collaborate with the creative team to ensure events and activities align with the company’s overall branding and messaging.
3

Requirements:

  • A creative and imaginative individual with a passion for bringing people together through unique experiences, without them having any of the fun.
  • Experience in event planning and management.
  • Strong organizational and planning skills.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
  • Experience with flamethrowers and taming squirrels.
4

Qualifications:

  • Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as event management, marketing, or hospitality.
  • Previous experience in event planning and management.
  • Proven track record of organizing successful events and activities.
  • Excellent project management skills.
  • Strong attention to detail.

The Source for the idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNou83RGdJY

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content