Water Travel by mariska hagensick - Illustrated by Mariska Hagensick - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Water Travel

by

Artwork: Mariska Hagensick

  • Joined Sep 2022
  • Published Books 1

Mr. Water fell through the sky as rain. He left his parents to enjoy a fun journey around this place called “World”. He’s always wondered what its like down there.

 

2

When Mr. Water fell through the clouds and sky he landed in a puddle on the road. He found no friends at the puddle. He realized he was going to be lonely the rest of this journey.

3

He saw a car coming his way. Sooner than later, he found himself in a bigger water area called a lake. He was going down the lake pretty fast, he thought it was a fun restful joy ride before he had to keep moving along his journey.

 

4

Mr. water had found him self over the edge of what its called “waterfall”. He didn’t know that waterfalls could have been dangerous so he didn’t think anything of it until he got thrown over the edge with a lot of water pressure, throwing him across the water, back into another puddle on the road.

5

Mr. Water was fine, but he felt a little heat on him. It started getting hotter and hotter. The sun had came out after the storm. Mr. Water started floating up into the air, going back to the clouds.

6

Mr. water had fell down again through the clouds and lost his family forever.

 

 

The End.

8
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content