Opencart-Gift-the-Product
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

What are the advantages of the OpenCart Gift the Product Extension?

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

Both consumers and administrators benefit from Knowband’s OpenCart gift the product extension. This OpenCart gift product can be used by the business owner to motivate customers. Furthermore, to increase the worth of their purchase to receive a gift item. Knowband’s extension also aids in increasing user interaction and transactions. Users can access a variety of free gifts based on the value of their basket. In fact, he can persuade customers to select alternatives based on the worth of their basket. Choose the optimal cart values to qualify consumers for a free gift.

 

In this article, we’ll look at how useful the OpenCart module is. Let us investigate them further.

 

What benefits of the OpenCart product purchase reward have?

 

 

2

Select from several possibilities

Buyers can pick from a range of display options with the OpenCart gift the product extension. Additionally, the admin can choose which presents appear in the free gift area for consumers on the front end. In addition, the administrator has complete control over things. The administrator has control over the number of free gift products available for clients to pick from.

 

The OpenCart reward gift is great for mobile users

Customers have a more effective and pleasurable shopping experience with OpenCart promotion gift since it is mobile responsive. In addition, the OpenCart free gift extension works with a variety of shops and even supports multilingual stores.

 

Increases the total order value

 

3

By offering free gift items at a certain cart value, the average order value rises. The administrator of the Opencart plugin can additionally set multiple price rules for delivering free gifts based on the cart value.

 

When you use the OpenCart gift module, you can get the most out of your customers

OpenCart freebie extension will be quite beneficial to your eCommerce business. Additionally, shoppers feel good about receiving a free gift item with their purchase. Furthermore, merchants have the option of selecting any layout from the available options. Furthermore, to give their website’s front end the appropriate look and feel.

 

Allows your consumers to pick a freebie

 

4

One of the most valuable features of the OpenCart gift product is that it allows clients to select their free gift. Furthermore, once customers reach the threshold in their basket that qualifies them for a free present, based on their preferences and selections. Buyers can also use the Opencart extension to purchase more things. In addition, they will receive a free gift product of their choice with their order.

 

Let us wind up!

Merchants can make use of the Knowband OpenCart gift the product extension. For example, greater conversions and decreased cart abandonment. In reality, the plugin helps the company increase revenue and client engagement. Customers are also encouraged to buy more and more things. Incentives in the form of free gifts are also available to users. As a result, one of the most effective methods is to use Knowband’s Opencart product purchase incentive. In addition, to attract customers and encourage them to purchase.

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content