When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

When street art inspires storytelling…

by

Artwork: street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France

  • Joined Jun 2019
  • Published Books 1

DREAMS COMING TRUE

by  Yasmine / Myriam T – Martina H / Tereza K

Once upon a time in a small town near the forest lived a little girl named Rosalia, but everybody called her Rosie.
Her mother died when she was two and since then she lived with her dad who was a woodsman. Everyday Rosie went to the forest with her dad and helped him to feed wild animals. However, one day, her father sent her to a part of the forest which she didn’t know. She was always a dreamy girl so she easily got lost. As she walked through the forest and tried to find the path of her home, she suddenly heard a strange sound. Because Rosie was curious, she followed the sound. When she found the source of the sound, she was really surprised. She was looking at a beautiful purple owl seated on large ancient tree. When she looked around her, suddenly everything changed. Everything was like in her dreams.
The purple owl started flying towards a direction and Rosie started following it. Meanwhile, Rosie looked around her: a flock of owls with different colors were flying all around her, it looked like a city of owls. The girl was so surprised and happy that she ran after the purple owl to see what he wanted to show her. After five minutes, he stopped in front of a giant castle. The girl was curious and decided to go inside. When she opened the door, she found the king of owls : he had a golden crown, a long red cape and he was sitting on his throne. She was afraid but amazed at the same time. Suddenly the king began to speak : “Welcome to my kingdom, Human”. The girl was so surprised that she jumped. He continued to speak: ” Don’t be afraid, we need your help”, the girl decided to answer: ” f..or wh..at ? and.. why.. me. ? “. The king of owls said: “Because you’re the only one who can save our kingdom from humans, you have the key”. Rosie still didn’t understand, the king added: “Our species is endangered, humans kill us, this world is too dangerous for us so we have to ” Rosie said “you have to go? Where?” , “In the magic world, there is a big door which leads to it but we don’t have the key” said the Owl “the key belonged to your mother, she gave it to you at your Birth” Rosie could not believe it, she was surprised and happy at the same time, she took her pendent and the king said “the key is your pendent, follow me”. Rosie followed the king of Owls, they stopped infront of a big door, Rosie knew what she had to do, she put the pendent on the lock and it opened the door. Suddently she woke up in the forest. No more owl, no more castle, “It was only a dream” thought Rosie, she walked for hours. Her dad found her and they went home. A bit later, she found her pendent under her pillow.
END
 
2
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

A MISADVENTURE OF THE BLACK CAT 

by Marie / Racha – Patricia C / Sebo B

It was an ordinary day. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. Me and my family were on our way to shopping and we were singing our favorite song.
While we were singing something strange happened with the car. It was making a weird noise. We didn’t know what was going on, so I stopped the car and went out of the car to check it. When I went out I saw a black cat lying behind the wheel of our car. He was still alive but Isaw he couldn’t move with his leg. We took him with us and went home.My mother was a vet , so she took care of him. Since he was in our house, some bad things started happening. In the beggining it was not that serious , but we noticed few things. Everytime the cat was sitting on the armchair, we had a power cut. It might not be accident .We weren’t scared yet but we were suspicious. Then, when the power was back, the cat had disappeared. We didn’t see him for two days, and we didn’t have any problems. Yet, two days later, he reappeared in the garden, he was looking at the door of our house. Even if he looked like a normal cat, he scared me, I didn’t know why…
After seeing him in the garden, I got scared. Unconsciously, I did not want to see him again, 2 days without him soothed me, I felt anguish now. I was hoping he would leave but he was not moving. I tried to frighten him but he meowed in a strange way. He approached me, and he went home, I did not think about closing the door. He jumped on my couch and scratched it, he was excited. To calm him down, I filled a bowl of milk and put it on the floor. He jumped on it and drank it in 10 seconds, he finally stopped moving. Finally it was maybe me who was paranoid. Some day later the misfortunes resurfaced. We had neither electricity nor light. Moreover, we had regular water breaks, some food and items had disappeared. But the most amazing thing was that my grandmother fell ill and suddenly went to the hospital, she was one of the people who were very fit for their age.When I spoke about my cat-related suspicion to my mother, she did not take me seriously.However, problems accumulated. My mother started to believe me. The days passed and problems continued. One day, we decided to move away. The new house was more beautiful than the first one. Months passed, and we never saw the cat anymore. One day, on a rainy day, I was looking at the window and what I saw ? The same cat…
 
4
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE ORANGE COUPLE 

by Clémentine / Clara – Livia K / Karolina P

Once upon a time there was a young woman named Julie.

Friday – Afternoon. She was at home watching her favourite TV show, when she decided she would like to get something to eat and drink. Julie checked if there was anything to eat. There was popcorn on the shelves, but she wanted to drink something too. Julie opened the fridge and there wasn’t anything to drink.

“What should I do now?”

She grabbed her purse and coat and went to the nearest shop. It was just a small shop next to the bus station. She walked into the shop and saw her favourite orange juice in a orange carton . But there was something really special about it. It was weird, but she loved that particular juice. She took one carton and paid for it. The really handsome seller was smiling at her so Julie told him about juice and this weird feeling. He was wondering why she was so suspicious. Julie admitted that he was right and she drank up. She said:” You were right, it’s just a regular orange juice.” Julie offered that orange juice to him. After he tasted this juice something really weird and magical started to happen.

Indeed, Julie’s face took on the shape of an orange. She felt that something strange had happened to her. She then took her pocket mirror and when she saw her reflection she shouted: “OH MY GOD! WHAT HAS HAPPENED?” The cashier to whom she had given the carton had also drunk the famous orange juice. After making fun of her, he felt strange and scared. He was right to be scared because he also had an orange head. All the customers were starting to panick! How was that possible?

This orange juice, what could it be to have such magic power to transform people like that?

This strange and extraordinary magic was made by Julie’s best friend, named Kelly. She was jealous of Julie because she was very beautiful while Kelly was ugly. She was in love with the supermarket cashier, who was in love with Julie because she was more beautiful. So to take revenge, she decided to go and see a magician to turn Julie’s head into an orange slice. And knowing that Julie loved orange juice, Kelly decided to do the magic in it. Secretly, among the clients, she was looking at julie’s reaction and suddenly she remembered that julie gave orange juice to the seller. She tried to intervene, but unfortunately it was too late. At the end of this story, they decided to leave together. What will happen after that, will they have their normal heads back?

6
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE LOVE STORY

by Karl / Hasan – Filip V / Matus V

Once upon a time there was a forest with every animal in the world. But there was a problem. Every kind of animal had only one representative species. So the animals couldn’t do a pair with the same kind. Nevertheless the animals did come out with a solution. They made pairs with similar animals.
Of course there was one special couple. A blue cat and a yellow bird. They really liked each other and were hanging out with each other all the time. They played sports together, learned together, slept together in the same room…Then one day they decided to go outside, to have fun with each other. The special couple decided to go outside, the blue cat having fun as much as being spread on the back while laughing with the bird was singing a funny song. The cat and the bird decided to go to the village glacier and met other pairs of animals and met new people. The blue cat took a chocolate ice cream and the bird a vanilla ice cream. They ate their ice cream on a bench near the glacier. They met another couple of animals, quite special: it was a green wolf and a red turtle, a couple that did not go unnoticed in the village. They even made it to one of the people’s magazines. The cat and the bird decided to learn more about this well-known couple! The turtle was always on the back of the wolf because it was slow. The wolf couldn’t speak the human language but the turtle could. Everywhere they went, the turtle asked for ice creams. And people were glad to see this. The Cat and the Bird decided to do the same thing ! The bird was on the back of the cat. After that, the four animals met in a restaurant. They spoke to know each other. The cat and the bird learned that the wolf was in love with the turtle when they met for the first time; the wolf was close to eating the turtle and she screamed so loud that the wolf stopped and thought about sparing the Turtle’s life. Just after that, the wolf fell in love with the turtle. They ate all together and they went to the beach. The wolf and the cat jumped in the hot water and they lived happy.
8
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com
  • PRINCESS AND HER SECRETS

  • by Mêlêk / Médina – Denisa L / Monika J

  • Somewhere in England, lives one very beautiful princess.Nobody lives here except her, that’s why she feels lonely, nobody visits her and she never goes out since she has everything she needs.People don’t understand how is it possible. This princess and her tower are a big mystery in England. Her tower is huge, blue and gray with mysterious drawers. Only she knows what is inside them. Some people say that she kidnaps children because she can’t have her own ones. Other people say that it’s a lie and that this princess is only a lonely and crazy woman. Yet everybody believes that someone can save her.In fact, all these people only tell lies about her. One day, while walking alone at night in her neighborhood, she heard calls for help from this tower. She, kind of nature, decided to go and take a look inside the tower. Unfortunately, it was a carefully crafted plan by a man who loved her. This man was a sociopath thinking that she would fall under his spell by forcing her. The few who know the truth think that one day a prince charming will come to save her, but no, Nobody ever came, thinking the rumors were true, thinking she was really crazy. Fortunately, this woman was more than strong, she knew how to take advantage of all the books that were hidden in the drawers, and finally, she knew how to reverse the code of the door which kept her prisoner for more than 5 years. She realized then that you should never rely on people to get by. We are never better served than by ourselves.
    But after six months, she missed the life in her tower. In her tower, before, when she was alone, she used to read books every day, and now, she must work to pay the rent, cook, speak with people, sometimes they are strange… So she went back in her tower and prayed every day, and one day she saw in the sky what? a shooting star! She closed her eyes and made a wish. And the next morning, as she was eating breakfast with bread, Nutella and orange juice, she heard a noise, and she saw… a charming prince! He was not very beautiful, however he was nice. He had a big nose like her. That’s why the princesse’s parents hid her in the tower; they were ashamed by this horrible nose as big as a potato! The prince explained that his parents hid him in an attic for 18 years because they were too ashamed of his potato nose too! And this morning, he escaped because his mother forgot to close the window.
    The princess and prince lived happily ever after, with their 5 children with a nose like a potato, growing potatoes and carrots in their garden and selling them in the market.
10
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE PANDA WHO LOVED FRUITS

by Jakub Lesiuk  and Ridvan

This panda was named Freddy. Freddy decided to leave the house without parental care. And finally he got lost. He did a long wandering in the forest but could not find food.
Freddy became more and more sad because he had not seen any other pandas from his family for a long time. Freddy could not find his home and did not know where he was.
He started crying, it was like a lake of tears. Fortunately he was in a forest of bamboos so he could eat. But it was strange, the days went by and he didn’t see other pandas. So he started to be sad, and he missed his mum,his dad and his brother John. One day, he met a ladybird. He was starving, so he wanted to eat the ladybird. But the ladybird begged him: “Don’t eat me, and I will teach you kung fu to fight your ennemies.” So Freddy didn’t eat her, and the ladybird turned into a shaolin monk. He taught him how to fight, relax and not be nervous, to control his emotions. And he taught him how to eat healthy with fruits and vegetables, with a spoon and fork because this monk was a maniac and didn’t want to see stains on the beautiful and white fur of his friend the panda. First, Freddy was not happy with that silly rule and looked at the kung fu teacher in a cross way, but he got used to it, and even used a napkin sometimes. And in the end his older brother found him in the middle of the forest. Freddy took him home where he was safe. And since then, Freddy never left alone anymore.
 
12
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

GANGS OF PENGUINS

by Mateusz and Squirell

This is the story about two groups of penguins that have conflict with each other. One group is trying to upset the other. Their dispute began between the two penguins who argued about the place where they were staying. After some time they met with their colleagues. It was a stressful event for both groups. The penguins could not reconcile with each other. During this meeting it turned out that several penguins who came knew each other very well and liked each other. It helped solve the problem between the two groups but still some penguins are bad.
In fact, the penguin with a yellow cap and a triangular beak and one big eye and one tiny eye was crazy. Just before, he had fought his twin brother from the other gang and his friend the disco singer. He had left them with black eyes, just because they went fishing truits in his favorite pond. This penguin called Jack the Fisher was very cruel: he caught fish with a lasso and let them ride on the grass until they were breathless and died. Now his twin brother is so afraid, he wants to go on the other side of the wall to catch fish in a tiny pond. But the chief of the gang, Orange Joe with his orange cap, doesn’t agree. He wants to fight Jack the Fisher. And the winner of the duel would own the big pond. Orange Joe is very angry, and he has prepared a speech on a paper to duel. And the other penguins are stressed, some are smoking… Who will win: Orange Joe, or Jack the Fisher?
 
14
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

AREKOS THE GLADIATOR

by Arkadiusz / Sinem / Fatma

One upon a time there was a gladiator called Arekos. He was one of the greatest gladiators who walked the earth, after many wars and victories in the arenas, Zeus came to Areosa.
Zeus offered a chaste arrangement for Arekos, Zeus would give him immortality and give him wings if he kills Chimere, a creature entwined with many animals.
Arekos agreed to this because he knew that his life was ending so he agreed to the offer of Zeus.
He fought Chimere and there was a lot of blood. Finally he cut her head with a sword. When her head fell on the ground, Zeus laughed in a sarcastic way because he was happy; Arekos had killed his worst ennemy. Zeus could not kill her because he had promised the other gods to never kill a god. But Chimere was getting stronger and stronger, and Zeus was afraid that she would be stronger than him and become the god of all gods instead of him. So he gave Arekos immortality. Some wings grew in his back, but suddenly, something strange happened: it was written REPUS on his wings in capital letters, and Arekos became a clay statue. His head was cut in two, and between the two parts of his head, there was a television set! It was so strange!
Then the TV switched on by itself. All at once, Zeus appeared and promised Arekos the gladiator immortality if he killed Chimere. Two children who were playing marbles at the bottom of the wall, heard the actors speaking and looked up:
– Sinem, look! There is a real TV on this wall!
– That’s right, Fatma!…Wait, I think it’s a peplum!
– Let’s watch it!
So the two girls sat at the bottom of the wall and watched the movie. And at the moment Zeus laughed in a sarcastic way, they were joined by their little brother, Arek, who was playing with a toy sword…
 
16
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

VIP COUPLE

by Maria K / Maria H – Yasmina / Mercan

After World War II Donald and his wife Melania realized that their village life wasn’t enough for them anymore. They needed to do something greater, make a change to a communist country. Once they had decided, they did everything to get The White House. After a month they got rid of all the people there and created a new, amazing goverment. They established themselves as a new farmer and a new housewife of the country. They had set new rules which allowed them to create the state of their dreams. They decided to give the forks as their identification mark. Once a woman appeared at the White House and she started shouting that she wanted to see Donald. The woman’s name was Bianca, she said that Donald Trump was her father and she claimed that the White House belonged to her as well. Donald Trump learnt this and imprisoned Bianca for it, information dpeople, they revolted and they burned the White House.
 
18
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

RISE OF THE MONSTERS

by Wiki / Zuzanna – Safa / Yousra

There is a team in Brussels: four people drive every day around the city to secure it.
But one day there was a group of monsters attacking the city.
The team alone could not fight against them. Therefore, they called reinforcements to the army.
So four helicopters arrived and shot the monsters.
They thought they had beaten the monsters; in fact the biggest monster had come.
He destroyed a lot of things, killed people, … besides the monster was not ready to leave.
The days , the weeks went by, and the monsters continued their attacks, the people were afraid, they did not know what to do, the army and the guards sought a solution but it was not so easy. One day, a soldier had a bright idea; all the inhabitants of Brussels were going to leave the city, and the monsters would believe that they had won. So they would attack the other cities. Yet the army had planned everything; there were guards all around Brussels and when the monsters went out, all the soldiers plus the inhabitants jumped on them, fought and killed them.
People could finally go home and be quiet after cleaning everything.
20
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

DUSTMAN HERO

by Julia / Ola – Bantayehu

Far far away there was a mysterious city called Superhero-3368-land. In this city, everyone was super in some way. There was a super-supermanalike hero league and a super-Batman-like league and there were the Janitors. Everyday, when the sun set they went outside and started their hunting. They could not be seen. They could not be heard. But the amount of work they did for the world was immeasurable. Thanks to them the world was as clean as it could be. They were unbeatable. But one day a new enemy showed up. Plastic. It was its name and it was even worse than it sounded. Plastic was destructive to everything around there. The heroes were getting weaker and their super powers started disappearing. Nobody knew what was going on and everyone started to freak out. It was the time when everything changed. People started to lose their hope, then to lose their minds. Everyone in the city was upset and they wanted someone to blame. They took the group supposed to defend them. They thought that the Janitors had taken the plastic side of power and had joined the Army of Thrash King, the mysterious villain, main enemy of Superhero=-3368-land. They thought the Janitors had joined the side they were supposed to destroy so they decided to clean up the cleaners. So they took all the dust from brooms all across the city, they made a big pile of dust and they started dancing all night long. The ritual they made cost hundreds of lives, ,but was worth it , they conjured a mysterious hero, the Dustman. His power was unlimited, he destroyed the Janitors and the Thrash King as well, he did good and peace came back to the kingdom and freed the land.
But some time later, a new thing threatened the planet. It was bigger and more terrible than anything. It was the nuclear bombs and the chemical products that destroyed everything on their way, animals, plants and men. Everyone was very worried. There was no hope for anything or anyone. The bombs and explosions were destroying everything and even the heroes could not do anything against that.
22
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

MAGICAL G BIRD

by Piotr / Gosia – Andrjez / Donovan

Long time ago, in a valley of wizards, a little bird came into the world. He was an albinos with a purple hat. What’s more he had more magical powers than the others and because of that fact his parents decided to hide him somewhere.
But they didn’t know where. Suddenly he became a supreme sorcerer with specialisation in conjuration. He started doing magic stuff, he made lil’ rainbow and started a search in order to find a very powerful ring his parents had told him about. Finally, after days of searching he found this item, he put the ring on one of his birdy little fingers and then suddenly a big gin bottle appeared and closed him inside. As it turned out he was faded by his parents who were in fact terrified by his powers. They were of Christian faith, so his actions seemed dark and evil to them. This is why they decided to imprison him. The bird parents loved their son but they loved God even more. “aueaueaueau” saith the lord, as he was retarded his fate was told by the sand of time-his parent. One of the wizards’ servants could not stand to see him locked up forever, so this one with the help of other worshipers had gone to the sorcerer’s parents for them to release him. This is more than the wizard was locked up and so these parents were old. The workshipers of the wizard had tortured the parents for months and months and finally these tell them the terrible truth ” the wizard is very powerful and very angry, the only way to the liberation is the sacrifice of his most faithful servant with the shaman’s dagger ” the servant had to go to the inverted country or all the laws of logic are reversed to recover the shaman’s dagger. Many creatures protected the shaman’s dagger, the faithful ones killed many creatures but what they did not know was that they were in the inverted country and that the laws of logic were also inverted, so when the faithful took the dagger, it killed them and their blood crossed the country (it’s normal, it’s magic!) the blood killed the great , turning him into a small innocuous bird, the world was saved!
24
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

ONE HELLO ROBOT BOY 

by Maria K / Maria H – Yasmina / Mercan

Once upon a time there was a giant robot created by God himself. He was supposed to be The chosen once but his brother Jesus cut him out of business. God didn’t care about The robot anymore, so he threw him into hell. It was so hot there that The robot became red. And he started shouting and running. He Ran so fast, that flames started burning around his pretty metal robot legs. When he was running he was going in cycle and suddenly he opened a portal. The portal was leading towards a giant pirate ship where he stumbled across the pirate’s captain and got his telescope. This telescope was very sentimental for the captain .That’s why he decided to lock it under the deck.
26
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE MAN WITH THE BLACK SUIT

by Wiktoria / Zuza – Maryam / Elisabeth

Once upon a time in the middle of the night there was a man walking down the dark street. He was wearing a black suit and a hat. He looked sad. He wanted to enter the apartment after a long day, when something strange under the lantern drew his atention.
He stopped there to see what the enigmatic thing was. Once he had picked it up, he noticed it was a bag full of money. He could’t Believe his eyes. He immediately closed it and took it to the apartment with him. When he got there he was still concerned why so much money was left next to the random lantern, but then he came up with the conclusion that it was none of his business. He suddenly decided to spend the money. The best parties, the biggest appartments, the most beautiful puppies… Days by days of this hedonistic life he spent more and more money. With this treasure came friends , when the money disappeared he was left without any connections, or livelihood. The only thing he was left with was a little puppy wih one eye. They were practically inseparable. The man gave his puppy the name Turbot, because it was his favorite fish. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Every Wednesday, they were fishing and then hiking in the mountains. The man started to wonder if he could do anything to help Turbot see better.
He regretted spending all the money he knew it would help him to cure the puppy so the owner found a way to earn something. Turbot was a really smart and kind dog which was enough to teach him some extraordinary tricks. The man used it and started to make performances on the streets which gave him a lot of money. Turbot became a star. When one day a great Hollywood director noticed Turbot, he begged the man wearing the black suit to let him play in his movie. He told him how much money he could make and how to become famous. But the owner of the dog refused; he had understood the lesson. Becoming rich does not make you happy. He preferred now having fun with Turbot rather than having fame and fortune. A few months later Turbot caught a serious illness that killed half of his body! He lost his second eye so he became blind. When the man heard that his dog was very sick, he decided to take him back to the hospital but it was too late!
Turbot died a few days later and the man cried for a whole day without eating and drinking. He was so sad that
the guy died for his dog.
28
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE RABBIT 2.0

by Mateusz / Yan – Amine / Salmane

In the middle of the meadow there was a rabbit. His name was Hewra. His life was really boring and without any purpose. Everyday he just looked for something to eat. Unexpectedly, one day he met a magic butterfly who changed his life. Until that beautiful day, the rabbit wasn’t just a normal animal.
The butterfly was The Dark Lord of lost souls. He couldn’t stand the eternal screams of the suffering souls so he put them into rabbit’s mind. Because of that Hewra went completely mad and was desperately seeking escape and that led him to do something.
He spent his days drugging and looking for the lord without finding him, It made him even crazier than before, he spoke, sang, shouted all alone and all the animals were afraid of him. It looked like the lord had abandoned him and disappeared, he was desperate, but a wonderful solution came because ….
His brother was a doctor, so he found a cure to stop this drug after doing a scan and a radio. His grandfather was the right arm of the chief commander of the angels, with some old contacts on his phone, he was able to find the hiding place of the Dark Lord of lost souls. He called some friends and they solved his problems …
30
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE MILK WOMAN

by Eline / Eva – Ema V / Vanesa V

Once upon a time there was a pretty and young woman who lived in a small village near the city of Coventry. Her name was Amelia and she lived with her family in a house with a garden, and they also had a big farm with a lot of cows.Amelia was very clever and she wanted to study at the university abroad, but her family did not have money.
Every day they worked in the farm until night. Also she woke up very early because they had a lot of work in the farm, for example feeding and milking cows, and selling the milk.However everything changed when some man came to their neighbourhood. He was tall and he wore a black suit. He was very handsome and looked like a businessman. He looked familiar. She heard that he was the grandson of their neighbour. In fact, he was Connor, her ex-boyfriend. She was very surprised to see him again. They split up when he decided to study medicine at Oxford University in London. So they had not seen for a lot of years.Amelia had a dream: to become a doctor, as in her small village there wasn’t any doctor. She wanted to study at the university and become the doctor in their village. She wanted to be the pride of her parents! Her parents could not send her abroad, she decided to work in addition to the farm in a milk factory to have more money and achieve her goal. Amelia grew up among cows, milk … so she knew a lot about it.In the factory where she worked, there was a problem that could be the cause of the closure of the business. The milk produced by the business was not sold enough because it was not tasty. Connor heard about their problem and he wanted to help her selling milk.
Amelia decided to go and see the manager of the factory to show him how the milk may be better but he did not take it seriously and sent her back to work and told her not to disturb him anymore. Amelia was sad because it hurt her. She came home and started crying. All night she speculated and decided not to give up.One month later, Amelia decided to make a new recipe which was delicious. She wrote her new recipe in her diary so she did not lose it. She showed her new recipe to her family and the whole village and they tasted the new milk. People loved her new recipe and the asked her: “What’s your secret?”
Amelia went home and she hid carefully her diary. She wanted to show her recipe to a huge milk factory because she was sure that her recipe would please. In the evening, she went to sleep peacefully, thinking she would not have any money problem anymore.
The next day Amelia decided to get up earlier to get ready but she met her neighbour Connor who was also a milk producer. She understood that he tried to steal her recipe. Amelia took her phone and called the Sherif. He solved the problem of the milk recipe. Connor left the village and they never met again.
32
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE FRIEND OF THE MOON

Imen / Délio – Gabriel S / Kristian M

The man asks himself questions and the moon answers them. If they knew how much she understands them.
One night, she felt a presence: it was a naked woman, her hair parading in the autumn wind. She was alone and she seemed to think..
She began to tell her life even though she did not think the moon was listening to her..:
But against all odds, the Moon listened to her story, to her life. The Moon has begun to turn red and became the Blood Moon. The red color of the moon is quite special because It’s not called the Blood Moon for nothing. In fact, red is the color of real blood, human blood…in fact the moon feeds on this pain.. All the astronauts who went to the moon after 2018 were all dead. The legend says that blood has become the main staple food of the moon. The naked woman didn’t know that.. It started to rain, but this time, the rain was not the usual water which poured from the sky but it was raining blood, a lot of blood ! After that night, this horrible night for the naked woman, the moon never changed into a blood moon anymore…
 
34
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

JACK´S BIRTHDAY

by Moeiz / Noah – Matus P / Samuel S

Jack is a man who lives in the City of Mulhouse. Today is his 19th birthday. For this event, his family is making a party in their house. Their House is special, as matter of fact it is a very beautiful house. At the entrance there is an atypical Statue with three people with big arms and legs and with a small head without a face. There are parents with their kids who Lears cyclone. This is with a big entrance and at the entrance a porch with in the back the Symbol of the city of Mulhouse which is a red mill. Why? Because the father of Jack is the Mayor of The City of Mulhouse. His father is named Howard and he’s invited people to the birthday of his son. Jack is waiting with impatience together with his pet named Coco which is a parrot.He is very curious about the gifts he will get for his birthday. His father has invited many interesting people, Jack’s classmates, and many people Jack didn´t know. Jack’s father has always enjoyed the opportunity, such as his birthday, to invite many people. Since his father was the mayor, he was very happy to meet a lot of people. Jack wasn’t very excited about it. He asked his father to invite only his friends. He wanted a small celebration with his friends and family, but his father made a big celebration again. Jack didn’t like it, so he stayed up in his room with his parrot Coco. Jack’s father was always a very selfish man, yet Jack loved him. Finally, Jack went downstairs to meet all the people and get a lot of gifts. But most of all, Jack wanted to blow the candles on the cake. He believed that his wish could be fulfilled. This time, Jack wished only one thing. He wished. . .He wished his father was less selfish. Even while trying to get to know the guests, he continued to be uncomfortable with them. In his wish, he hoped that all the guests unknown to him disappeared. His wish was granted, in less than five seconds all the unknowns turned into dust and disappeared into nothingness. His father was shocked but Jack smiled and laughed with his friends. Jack blew his candles with his family and all his friends and especially his parrot Coco. It was time for him to open his presents, he has more than a hundred since the gifts of the strangers had not disappeared. He was excited but the gifts he saw surprised him.He got the same pet like his father, yes another parrot. He named him Dogo and he was really happy, as now he could spend more time with his father. After all, his father wasn´t selfish and he liked to spend more and more time with him.
36
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

GREEN DRAGON

by Héléna / Myriam B – Adam V / Viktor S

Once upon a time there was a dragon who was tagger. She wasn’t a fighter like her father so she thought about stripping his anger and also he loved that because it was for him something relaxing. One time came his brother and told him “Our father is dead, he was killed” Shenron was very angry and she wanted to be for this time a fighter and kill the murderer of her father.
The dragon was angry because the villagers killed her father and took his eggs. The dragon will do everything to take her eggs at all costs! there are dragon babies in it, she can not leave her children to humans who would sell these eggs to rich people to receive a large sum of money in exchange.
A few days later, a child from the village came out to play football with his friends, so he took home one of three eggs thinking it was a ball. The little boy noticed that the shell was beginning to break, so he took the egg and went out to join his friends leaving the other two eggs at home.Once the little boy TenShinHan finished playing with his friends, he went home and went straight to see the egg but he realized that the egg was broken and there was nothing inside. He heard his mother screaming from the other end of the house. TenShinHan ran to join his mother and discovered the little dragon who was born. He took it and put it in the dog’s kennel, covered it and went to fetch meat for him to feed. TenShinHan wanted to give a name to this little dragon he did not say he had a family. He decided to name him Chioaozu.
38
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com
  • PRETTY STUPID DAY

  • by Aïda / Chahine – Timea P / Regina S

  • Once upon a time, the boy with blue hair was walking in the street. He found a green spray on footpath. So, he decided that he would grab it and he wanted to draw something on the wall. His dark mind encouraged him to do it. He started to draw his name, because nothing else occurred to him.
    After five minutes while he was painting, the police came to him and he started to run. A policeman caught him between two trees and our street rebel was very scared. He said to the policeman that he had bet with his friend and lost.After that, the policeman ordered him to never start again, and to punish him, he took him to the police station in order to call his parents. Milhouse was panicking and he invented a phone number.
    When he remembered he still had his spray in his hand, he sprinkled it in the eyes of the policeman who started screaming , as Milhouse was running with all his might. But he still thought of starting again. He never listened to anyone and he was ready to do it again.
    After being totally out of the sight of the policeman he…
    returned to his house with the idea of taking revenge on the police, so he had the idea to go to the nearest police station. He took a bucket of paint and a brush he climbed on the front of the police station and he wrote “Milhouse”. After realizing the importance of his mistake, he was afraid and ran to his house. He went to hide in his room. When two police officers rang at his door, his mother opened and let the policemen enter Milhouse’s room. He blocked the door of his room. After several attempts the policemen finally managed to enter Milhouse’s room however Milhouse was …
    shivering, so he had to swear that he would never do it again. The next day he was the same boy like yesterday.
40
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

A STRANGE MEETING AT THE CHILLI CAFFE BAR

by Sirine / Yanis – Katka K / Simon B

Once upon a time there was a very nice president of the United States who loved his job, but sometimes he got a free time to get relaxed. He loved coffee with a lot of sugar but there was something in that drink he missed so much. So he decided to go somewhere out where he eventually could find what he missed in this piece of heaven.
He visited a number of cafés in the city yet he found nowhere what he was looking for .Walking down the street in the capital city (of course not without security) he found an old building in a side street. At first glance there was nothing special but he knew that there would be something new. Good or bad… it didn’t matter. He wanted to find out. The wooden doors that hid the secret of what was inside opened.
Meanwhile, at the airport, a lovely person from LA with a blond hair and very thigh white clothes had arrived. She had too much work in the town of angels so she was looking for some rest and she wanted it right now! The first stop from the airport should be some café bar.
When he opened the door he saw a small, old fashioned café. It was one of the more famous cafés, but he had never visited it before. He sat at a circular table with two chairs. Light rays stroke his table through a small window behind him. He took the menu and he looked closely at the offer of coffees. He read the card carefully and saw a special coffee with a secret ingredient so he decided to order one. After five minutes, his coffee was served. As soon as he began to take a sip he felt an exceptional sensation. The coffee had a pungent taste of chilli. Unfortunately he did not have time to finish it on the spot and he took it away. Several streets further, he did not pay attention to the surroundings and hit the woman with blond hair, and unfortunately he dropped his coffee. Oddly, it did not seem to affect him: he looked dazzled by this young woman. The young woman quickly recognized the president and she apologized quickly. To be forgiven she proposed an appointment to the president. He accepted his proposal very quickly.
Embarrassed by this incident the young woman decided to repay the coffee to the president to make up for this situation which had embarrassed him. The young blonde hailed a taxi to lead the presiding officer into a little-known and very special café, she intended to surprise the young man. While waiting for the taxi, she did not let a moment go by, she explained to the president that she was a businesswoman and that she was only passing through the city to settle a case for her father. They got into the cab, then headed for the bar. When they arrived, the president recognized the place where he took his coffee an hour ago. The president decided to order two coffee identical to that of earlier. They drank their coffee around a discussion and at the end of their meeting they decided to meet again. Seems that the famous coffee has had its effect…
42
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

A STORY ABOUT A RED DIAMOND

by Nassim / Valentine – Martin F / Klara F

My name is Amelia Monroe, I’m an explorer and an archeologist.
It’s the 15th of September and today I’m starting an expedition which goal is to find a unique red diamond.
This red diamond can give you immortality or you can resuscitate someone. I need to find this diamon because I want to revive my dead husband Jack. This diamond should be in one of the Mayan pyramids in Amazonia rainforest.
It’s seven o’clock. Me and my friends Simon and Vanessa are meeting in Manaus. From this city it is easier to enter into the forest. Here we are starting our journey. We are struggling our way through the dense vegetation.
We meet a lot of animals. We were walking throug the forest and suddenly a cat with a gemstone necklace jumped out of the bush. Now we know that we are near to the pyramids. We were walking for 2 days and we finally found them. We found
Mayan pyramids…
The remains of the Mayan pyramid are still in very good condition. Indeed, it lacked no end, the surface was smooth as few people had found it. We were walking around the pyramid, which lasted about 30 minutes. After two hours of research we found how to open the entrance of this huge pyramid. Simon and Vanessa came back confident while I was afraid of not being able to find what we had come looking for. When we returned I had an anxiety attack forcing me to turn around, this fear had become my worst nightmare. So I stayed 30 minutes outside trying to calm my stress so I could go back into the pyramid again. It is now 3 pm it is 10 minutes that I am paid in the pyramidThe adrenaline is really starting to rise, i feel my limbs shaking and vibrating, i really feel everything, I don’t even have the words that correspond to the feelings I’m currently experiencing, it’s incredible. Well, I absolutely must pull myself, take it upon myself, and order myself to accomplish the mission for which I am here today. I must find this unique red diamond, so that I can revive my husband Jack who fortunately passed away a few years ago. I’m walking through the torch pyramid with my heart racing, taking tiny little steps and scanning every nook and cranny of this pyramid. When suddenly, my friend Simon screams to draw my attention to this detail that had escaped me and Vanessa. . .
44
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com

THE MYSTERIOUS LOLLIPOP           

by Rania / Romain – Elizabeth C / Veronika B

One sunny day, a little girl went to play with her friends. On her way back home she saw something lying on the ground. She was curious, so she found out that it was a lollipop. She grabbed the lollipop and she wanted to eat it because it looked really tasty but then she noticed a legend on package of the lollipop.On the lollipop was written, that it could not be eaten, because it was very dangerous. She did not follow the warning and she tasted the lollipop . Immediately when she tasted it, in front of her stood a wicked monster.She screamed: “Help me!” but nobody heard her. She began to run , the lollipop in the pocket and the monster on the hunt. Sadly , the little girl was quickly caught up by the monster, he fetched the little girl , opened his horrible mouth and screamed “EAT!”.
His eyes were white and he was ready to eat the little girl , but in a last move of hope she closed her eyes and used the lollipop as a shield. And after a long silence, she reopened her eyes and saw that the monster didn’t move anymore, he was immobile, like a statue. Nothing had changed except one thing : the color of the monster’s eyes , they were the same color as the lollipop ! He seemed hypnotized by the lollipop and when the little girl understood , she decided to use this new power…After understanding what was going on between the monster and the lollipop, the little girl decided to play a little bit more before she came home. So she decided to move the lollipop to confirm what she thought and she saw that the monster was moving at the same speed as the lollipop. So she was going to walk a while. She stopped in front of a house that was in the country, it was the home of the two horrible twins who bullied everyone at school, she wanted to take revenge and restore peace at school.
46
When street art inspires storytelling… by AgataR Anna Kalima AgataJ Sinem Ceyda Dominique - Illustrated by street art Poland Turkey Belgium Slovakia France - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content