Which Liposuction Procedure is Best Suited For You? by Dr Parag Telang - Illustrated by Ankit Sharma - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Which Liposuction Procedure is Best Suited For You?

by

Artwork: Ankit Sharma

M.B.B.S., M.S. (Gen Surg ), D.N.B (Gen Surg), F.C.P.S (Gen Surg), M.R.C.S (U.K), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery). Fellowship in Ear Reconstruction, Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 4

Multiple cosmetic surgeries are now available to help one achieve the desired body shape in no time. Liposuction is one such body contouring procedure to remove unwanted and stubborn fat deposits from the body. It can be performed on almost any part of the body to achieve a dramatic change in one’s appearance. This surgery allows to define body contour with ultimate perfection. No wonder it is known as one of the best procedures for fat removal.

 

Every case has its own requirements depending on the different aspects varying from the targeted body part to the type of fat that needs to be removed. Following are the different techniques of liposuction surgery which are used by the plastic surgeons around the world.

2

Tumescent Liposuction:

This type of liposuction is well-suited for people who have excessive fatty deposits in their body. A solution containing local anaesthesia and epinephrine is injected into the targeted area which causes it to swell and allows the surgeon to have better control over the area. Then the surgeon makes a small incision to insert a cannula and take out the unwanted stored fat deposits. This is a traditional liposuction method.

3

Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction :

This type of liposuction is perfect for anyone who wants to remove fat deposits from smaller areas which are tough to remove by diet and exercise. Ultrasonic liposuction makes use of ultrasound waves to liquefy fat before it is sucked out from the body. This is one of the safest techniques as it does not cause any harm to the surrounding nerves and blood vessels.

4

Laser-assisted Liposuction :

To dislodge the fat deposits from sensitive parts of the body like face, neck, chin, etc., Laser-assisted Liposuction is the most efficient method. This type of liposuction is minimally invasive which makes use of the heat from fibre optic lasers to melt away the fat. It requires minimal downtime, and the recovery is quick compared to other traditional liposuction methods. Even the patients have recorded to notice their results faster with laser liposuction.

5

Suction-assisted Liposuction: In this type of liposuction, the cannula inserted in the targeted area is attached to a high-pressure vacuum to take out the large unwanted fatty deposits more quickly and effectively. SAL is typically used for breast reduction, abdominoplasty, neck contouring, and arm lift surgery.

 

Every method of liposuction has its own advantages and disadvantages. However, each procedure is chosen very carefully after thoroughly studying a case.

For further queries, consult with Dr. Parag Telang and learn more about Liposuction. Drop an email at [email protected] for more details.

6

GET IN TOUCH

our skin experts will assist you shortly.

India

Designer Bodyz, 401-402, Vastu Precinct , opposite Mercedes Benz show room , Sundervan, Lokhandwala complex road, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.

 +91 7506710258

 [email protected]

 Mon to Sat 9 am to 8 pm

 drparagtelang

 Find us on Google

———————————————————————————————

Dubai

Address :- The DentalSPA Dental And Medical Center, 491b Jumeria Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates

Phone No :- +971 4 395 2005

E-mail       :-       [email protected]

Find us on Google


Abu Dhabi

Mezyad Medical Center, Mazyad Mall 132526 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

 +971 50 931 9004

 [email protected]

 Find us on Google

 

8
Which Liposuction Procedure is Best Suited For You? by Dr Parag Telang - Illustrated by Ankit Sharma - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content