who needs capital letters? by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

who needs capital letters?

After fruitful careers as a scientist and inventor I've gone back to what I love most - writing children's books Read More
  • Joined Oct 2013
  • Published Books 1552

i for one think that capital letters are a waste of time. what do we need them for?

i figure that over the past five years i’ve saved three hours of time just by signing my name mel with no capital m.

2

if someone were to abolish capital letters, then i figure we could each save about ten hours a year. we could use those ten hours to go fishing, shopping, maybe even learn a new language that doesn’t have capital letters to start with. keyboards would be 2% smaller, resulting in a saving of 20 cents each time we buy a new laptop.

3

now this might not seem much to you but if you multiply it by the billion plus english speakers in the world, we are talking big bucks. we could save enough money to promote education, eliminate poverty and fix the potholes.

4

and this of course got me thinking even further. what about the spaces between the words??

doweneedspacesbetweenwordsatall? spacestakeupsomuch,well,space. i’msureyouhadnotroublereadingthis.

5

andifwedoawaywithspaces,thenthinkingaboutitsomemore,dowereallyneedvowels? hebrewdoesn’thavethem. arabicdoesn’tneedthem.

6

fdsajhnfflkj.glk,slmmndfrrg?

ok,maybewe’lldrawthelinethere.

7

sohelpmemaketheworldabetterplace,curediseaseandpoverty. justlogonto

worldwithoutanycapitallettersandspacesatall.com

fightcapitalpunishment!!

maketheworldabetterplacewithoutasingletypingspace!!

8
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content