How to be less stressed by caroline weinberg - Illustrated by caroline weinberg - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

How to be less stressed

by

Artwork: caroline weinberg

  • Joined May 2020
  • Published Books 4

Hi everyone!

My name is Caroline and I’m 26 years old.

During my degree I came across several situations caused by stress and pressure.

A while ago I’ve shared my situations with my friends, and I’ve found out that I’m not the only one dealing with this kind of issue. problems caused by stress is much more common then I thought.

Therefore i decided to searching for ways that will help us to take the weight of our shoulders, at least a small amount, and will make us feel much more relieved.

2
How to be less stressed by caroline weinberg - Illustrated by caroline weinberg - Ourboox.com

On early mornings and busy days, you might be tempted to refill your mug with a second (or third) cup of coffee. However, the coffee jitters are real – and they can make you feel more stressed than you actually are.

Next time you’re craving a cup of warmth and comfort, consider tea.

4

5

Research shows that music, especially classical and instrumental, relaxes our minds and bodies by slowing our pulse and heart rate, lowering blood pressure and decreasing the levels of stress hormones.

6

7

Mindfulness is a trend that’s on the rise today, with more people “living in the now” to deal with stress and anxiety.

If you’re feeling panicked or overwhelmed, take a few moments to focus on your breathing and your surroundings. This will help you regain your train of thought and find your center.

8

9

Although sometimes it’s hard to find something to laugh at on certain days, try to find funny memories that always make you laugh. Or a couple of jokes or funny stories. If you must, you can always resort to YouTube videos of funny moments.

10

11

5. Go for a Walk

A 10 minute walk can literally do wonders for your mind, as well as boost those feel good endorphins. A walk through a park, a beautiful garden, a farmers market or the beach.

12
How to be less stressed by caroline weinberg - Illustrated by caroline weinberg - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content