Why Choose NodeJS for Server Side Programming? by Narola Infotech - Illustrated by Narola Infotech - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Why Choose NodeJS for Server Side Programming?

by

Artwork: Narola Infotech

Narola Infotech is one of the leaders in IT outsourcing services. We are proficient in providing Web Development, Machine Learning, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2022
  • Published Books 18

JavaScript is undoubtedly the leader among all the programming languages in the world. Subsequently, NodeJS has become the lone wolf and stand-alone run-time environment in the programming industry.

 

In fact, NodeJS is the preferred server-side programming run-time environment of several software developers and programmers. When you use NodeJS for server-side programming, you get all the advantages that come with full-stack JavaScript development, including:

  1. Excellent speed and performance
  2. Accessibility to a large number of free tools
  3. Easy code sharing
  4. Enhanced developer productivity
  5. Easy code reuse
  6. Easy knowledge transfer within teams
  7. Enhanced efficiency
2

NodeJS development services are widely preferred today as several industries depend on websites and web applications to run their businesses.

 

Basics

The term ‘server’ used in the sense of ‘server-side programming’ could appear new to some people. This is due to the fact that “server” has broad meanings, with the most obvious uses in the hardware kind of servers and in server that is software-based.

 

The term “hardware server” is used to describe computer systems that can store large files as well as databases, typically a collection of multiple systems. However, the purpose of this post is restricted to the definition and use of the term ‘software server’.

3

To comprehend the software aspect of servers, we first must understand what URL stands for and its components.

 

URL stands for Universal Resource Locator.

 

It consists of three parts:

  • The protocol
  • The server
  • The requested file

The protocol outlines all options that the browser may employ to request that the server execute a series of actions.

 

Therefore, when we speak of the software aspect of the server we’re referring to the servers listed above.

4

Why Choose NodeJS For Server-Side Programming

 

NodeJS developers utilize it for enterprise apps

1. The Architecture

When you outsource NodeJS projects, you receive a customized solution for the problem statement. In fact, one of the most important factors of the solution is the architecture.

 

A NodeJS development company is very particular about the NodeJS architecture. The architecture that Node adapts to is designed to allow seamless communication of components through asynchronous messages.

5

2. Node Package Manager (NPM)

Node Package Manager (NPM) and its large assortment of libraries are why Node is so popular. For this reason, Node.js developers can find all the code they need to make an effective Node.js application.

 

3. Use of Javascript as the Programming Language

JavaScript is the widely used programming language that web applications use for client-side development.  On the other hand, when the same JavaScript is used on the server-side, it means that the developer can also use the same knowledge and data to code on the client as well as the server-side. Hire NodeJS developer to help you aid in the technicalities of the client as well as server-side programming modules.

6

How is NodeJS Unique?

JavaScript is a client-side programming language. Therefore, you are able to press a single button to provide the relevant information you’ve input into an application. But what happens once you click the tiny button?

 

The answer is straightforward! There is a language with the capacity to save that data in a database, and allow it to be accessible later. This is here that NodeJS app development is a factor. With NodeJS developers are able to use the tools necessary to draw connections between the file and the database as well as the data taken from the form users have stored.

7

What makes it simpler is if the programmer is well-versed in JavaScript. If he’s proficient, the NodeJS application is an easy task. Learning other backend programming languages like Python and Java could also be helpful.

The Main Advantages of Using NodeJS

  1. Firstly, Node provides you the opportunity to develop an MVP. Since it has been utilized to create several packages with multiple functions, you do not have to spend additional time developing the functionalities from scratch.

    You only need to pay attention to your end goal, which includes driving business or self-development as a developer. Additionally, as a developer, you will also have the freedom to choose from several approaches and build architecture.

  2. Secondly, Node closely resembles JavaScript. The approaches in terms of architecture and syntax are nearly identical. However, only the bindings of the browser and server differ. If you understand this fact and are comfortable working in such an environment, you will be a full-stack developer.
8

Common Areas To Use NodeJS

Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Node Has A Bright Future In 2022

 

Hire an Expert!

For all your JavaScript needs, hire NodeJS developers from Narola Infotech. Our Node JS web development services offer end-to-end services and provide technical advisory from skilled NodeJS developers.

9

Frequently Asked Questions About NodeJS

  1. How is NodeJS Useful in Your Next Project?

NodeJS can be used for developing single-page ads, dashboards, enabling chats, classic web apps, developing APIs, etc. 

  1. What are The Benefits Of NodeJS for Web App Development?

There are several pros of using NodeJS for web app development, such as faster loading, enhanced overall performance, mobile-friendly, appealing UI, highly secure, and so on.

  1. When Shouldn’t you use NodeJS?

NodeJS does not work well with CPU-intensive tasks, like editing images, graphics or audio and scientific apps. It becomes sluggish and unresponsive, blocking incoming requests when it is utilized for graphic operations and long calculations.

10
  1. How To Hire NodeJS Developers for Your Project?

There are several ways to hire NodeJS developers for your next web app project, like searching on LinkedIn, Google, Clutch, etc. But, the most useful way is by contacting a web development company like Narola Infotech.

 

Conclusion

By now, it must be clear that NodeJS is the perfect technology for modern-day web development. Some of the industries where NodeJS app is extensively used include:

11

Industries Where NodeJS App is Extensively Used

Since Node offers scalability, you can start quickly, then go faster in terms of scaling, which is also quite inexpensive and is a method of horizontal scaling.

 

Find More: Reasons to Choose NodeJS for Server-Side Programming

12
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content