Store-Locator-and-Pickup
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Why do you need the OpenCart Store Locator Extension?

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

Have you ever come across the Opencart store locator extension? Do you consider the Opencart store locator plugin to be worthwhile? The OpenCart shop pickup module by Knowband, on the other hand, is a handy plugin. Furthermore, if used appropriately, it is a very useful module.

 

So, what exactly is the Opencart store locator module for?

 

The OpenCart store locator and pickup extension enable the administrator to provide customers with a selection. Furthermore, customers have the option of physically picking up their items from an actual location. In reality, the OpenCart store pickup plugin includes all of the relevant shop information. For example, the store’s name, phone number, and so on. In fact, with the Google Maps connection, the user can easily compare different options. For example, the distance between their position and the store, as well as the instructions. As a result, it is the only goal of the OpenCart in-store pickup module.

2

This article discusses the reasons why investing in the OpenCart pick-up plugin is a good idea. Let us now go ahead and inspect them.

 

The OpenCart store pick up extension is a simple solution.

 

The first thing marketers should know is that the OpenCart plugin is simple. In fact, it blends into the webpage without much effort. Furthermore, it works flawlessly after the administrator has properly configured it. In truth, you need no code for the administrator to configure the plugin in the backend.

 

3

The OpenCart Google Maps Store Locator module is useful for administrators

 

OpenCart module is beneficial, whether you call it an admin tool or a convenient alternative for consumers. Furthermore, the plugin assists the administrator in a variety of ways. For example, it allows him to avoid paying the delivery price. Furthermore, the delivery rate might be exorbitant in order to cover administrative costs. Customers despise having to pay delivery fees. As a result, the Opencart store locator extension benefits customers as well. Customers can also avoid paying shipping fees here. As a result, Opencart Google Maps Store Locator plugin is not just advantageous to the administrator.

 

The administrator can give a selection of stores

 

4

The admin can provide many options to consumers by using the OpenCart Google Maps Store Locator plugin. In actuality, clients get a list of businesses from which to choose where they want to pick up their purchase. Hence, after deciding on the information about the store they choose displays on the front end. Furthermore, as I indicated previously in the essay, consumers are provided information about the store.

 

Ultimately,

 

So, what do you think of Knowband’s OpenCart Store Locator Extension? If you have any further queries concerning the extension, please contact us at [email protected].

5
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content