Prestashop spin and win by knowband
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Why is the Prestashop Spin and Win Addon important?

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

The Prestashop Spin and Win Addon empower business heads to incorporate a spin wheel into their site. The proprietor can show the Prestashop Interactive pop up addon upon a client’s appearance or flight. The Prestashop Spin and Win pop up permits the site proprietor to position the popup anyplace on the site. It might look like securing subscribers for your eCommerce business is straightforward, however, it isn’t.

 

Organizations might expand their shopper base with the Prestashop Responsive pop up addon. Utilizing the email subscription pop up addon is straightforward. The buyer spins around the wheel while contributing their email address. The client is given a rebate code and its convenience while the spin wheel addon spins.

 

This blog discusses the motivations behind why you want to remember it for your eCommerce store. These reasons are

2

convincing and productive for all advertisers, truth be told.

Motivations to put resources into the Prestashop Spin and Win Addon

Since Prestashop Spin and Win pop up is meriting your consideration

The Prestashop Entry Pop up is important to your eCommerce store. It capacities in different ways, truth be told. Further, it gets increases sales, income, and subscribers for your business.

Because Prestashop Exit Intent Pop up has an assortment of elements

Knowband’s Prestashop Spin and Win Addon highlights

3

different features. These perspectives likewise characterize the module and guarantee that you have superior information on it. Some of them include:

 

The spinning wheel’s appearance and feel is changeable by the administrator.

 

Users may see how many people have taken advantage of the deal on a progress meter.

 

Furthermore, the administrator has control over where the spin wheel widget appears. Furthermore, the number of times the user can spin the wheel.

 

4

Since Prestashop Email Subscription pop up addon is profitable

The Spin Wheel Addon accompanies a huge number of capacities. In like manner, has a large number of benefits too. Besides, by learning about the benefits, you have a superior understanding of them.

 

Because Prestashop Newsletter Subscription popup addon is versatile

Knowband’s Prestashop Exit Pop up addon has configurable usefulness. Accordingly, the admin may handily change the Prestashop addon to address the issues of the organization.

 

5

Since you can schedule the theme as per need

The Prestashop Responsive pop up addon comes with a stunning feature of the theme schedule. Well, the admin can reduce the hassle of remembering to change the theme manually with this. In fact, can simply schedule the theme as per need and set an expiration date. Furthermore, once it expires, the default theme comes back in action. Therefore, there’ll be one less date for the admin to remember. Especially during the holiday period when there are occasions one after the other.

Because you can customize the slices of the spin wheel

The admin can customize the number of slices in the wheel. By just pressing a few keys, the administrator can modify the appearance of the spin wheel. The merchant may control a lot

6

of things. For instance, the spin’s screen location, frequency, and speed through the Prestashop module’s backend.

Let us conclude!

Hence, the Prestashop Spin and Win Addon by Knowband is an unquestionable requirement. Hence, this is the ideal opportunity to have a superior understanding of the Prestashop module. What is your take? If you want to know more, have any questions, or want any customization in the plugin, reach out to us at [email protected]. We will be happy to help you.

7
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content