Wonder

by noa cohen

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Wonder

  • Joined Dec 2021
  • Published Books 1
Wonder by noa cohen - Ourboox.com

Title:Wonder
Author name: Rainey Palacio
The book was chosen as one of the books of the Ministry of Education.

Figures :
1. August Rashi figure is ill with a disease that caused his face to change.

2. Olivia: She is August’s sister and she loves her brother and sometimes even suffers because of her parents’ preference for him.

3.Miranda: A good friend of Oggy’s from a young age.

 

3
Wonder by noa cohen - Ourboox.com

The plot: of the story tells of August “Oggy” who was born with a disease that caused the face not to be distorted. Iggy was in homeschooling until the fifth grade because he had to undergo surgery due to the disease, when Iggy went up to the first grade his parents decided to send him to a regular school. He thinks he was not accepted at school because of how he looks but in the end he goes and the kids at school laugh at him and do not accept him but after a long time the kids started accepting him and playing with him and saw that he is a very smart kid.

5
Wonder by noa cohen - Ourboox.com

The end: of the book is actually the graduation ceremony of August, in which he and several of his friends receive certificates of merit The end is an open end.

 

7
Wonder by noa cohen - Ourboox.com

My opinion on the book: The book Wonder is a really good book that shows the different and how to get it in an easy and refreshing way. Miracle shows us the behavior of the world to people “unacceptable in society” people who may be a little different on the outside but on the inside are just like us.

9
10
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content