YouTube Sensation by elor kapah - Illustrated by Elor+Tova - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

YouTube Sensation

by

Artwork: Elor+Tova

  • Joined Dec 2016
  • Published Books 1

Justin Drew Bieber

born March 1, 1994 is a Canadian singer and songwriter

Justin was born in the small town of Stratford, Ontario, Canada, Justin was raised by a single mom. Bieber, whose debut album, My World, hit stores in November 2009, is a true overnight success, having gone from an unknown, untrained singer whose mother posted YouTube clips of her boy performing, to a budding superstar with a big-time record deal, all in just two years.

Bieber always had an interest in music. His mother gave him a drum kit for his second birthday and, as he tells it, he was “basically banging on everything I could get my hands on.”

2
Justin Drew Bieber born March 1, 1994 is a Canadian singer and songwriter Justin was born in the small town of Stratford, Ontario, Canada, Justin was raised by a single mom. Bieber, whose debut album, My World, hit stores in November 2009, is a true overnight success, having gone from an unknown, untrained singer whose mother posted YouTube clips of her boy performing, to a budding superstar with a big-time record deal, all in just two years. Bieber always had an interest in music. His mother gave him a drum kit for his second birthday and, as he tells it, he was "basically banging on everything I could get my hands on."

It was an obscure talent contest in his hometown, in which the 12-year-old Bieber finished second that put him on the road to superstardom. As a way to share his singing with family, Justin and his mom began posting clips of Bieber performing covers of Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and Ne-Yo on YouTube.

Within months, Justin was an Internet sensation, with a large following of fans and an eager manager arranging for the teenager to fly to Atlanta to consider a record deal. There, Bieber had a chance meeting with Usher, who eventually signed the young singer to a contract.

4
YouTube Sensation by elor kapah - Illustrated by Elor+Tova - Ourboox.com

Hit Album: ‘My World’

Bieber’s first single, “One Time,” went certified platinum in his native Canada shortly after its release in May 2009. His album My World matched that success, selling more than 137,000 copies within a week of hitting stores. Bieber broke into the Billboard Top 10 in early 2010 with “Baby,” which also featured rapper Ludacris. Bieber soon released My World 2.0 (2010), which offered his growing fan base ten new songs.

6
YouTube Sensation by elor kapah - Illustrated by Elor+Tova - Ourboox.com

While still only in his teens, Bieber survived his first public scandal. A woman filed suit against Bieber in 2011, claiming that he was the father of her child. But a DNA test proved that the young pop star was not the father and the woman dropped her lawsuit. Bieber sang about the scandal in the song “Maria.”

8
YouTube Sensation by elor kapah - Illustrated by Elor+Tova - Ourboox.com

First No. 1 Single and Grammy

After being featured in a prominent Calvin Klein ad, Bieber was able to make a big comeback in 2015, nailing a summer Top 10 hit with the Diplo and Skrillex collaboration “Where Are Ü Now.” Then in October, Bieber landed his first No. 1 single with “What Do You Mean?,” with both tracks helmed by R&B songwriter Poo Bear. The following year, Bieber landed his first Grammy, winning for “Where Are Ü Now” in the category of Best Dance Recording.

10
YouTube Sensation by elor kapah - Illustrated by Elor+Tova - Ourboox.com

After his success all over the world Justin this days is promoting his Purpose Tour.

Israel is going to be apart of his world touring on May 3, 2017.

This is going to be his second preformance in Israel after his first on April 14, 2014.

This is the end of Justin Drew Bieber Biography till this day but certainly not the end for justin’s carrer.

12

The End..

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content