Good Friends

by Honaida

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Good Friends

  • Joined Mar 2017
  • Published Books 6

Authors:Rotem Sarid , Heba Fadela and Maya Fadela

 

Good Fiends

 

Once upon a time there were small Burekas cats. They traveled in time because they were in Mozzarella season and they wanted to go to Gouda season.

2
Good Friends by Honaida - Ourboox.com

They went there by a plane and they saw their old friends. They decided to make a party in the park. They brought a lot of food and started to dance, sing and have a fun time. While celebrating, the cats saw lots of dogs coming around them. A sound was heard from the dogs crowd. A big dog appears and said: ” I’m the Boss of the dog’s company.  The boss asks the cats that they (the dogs) want to join the cats in their party”. Suddenly, a big “meo, meo” was heard from the cats side. It was the queen of the cats.

4
Good Friends by Honaida - Ourboox.com

 It said: “We agree that you dogs join us in our party in a condition that you can’t touch any food till you take the permission from the cats”. The dogs agree and started to celebrate together. While dancing and singing woof, woof,

6

meo, meo, some boys in the park heard the animals’ voice. The boys came close to the cats and dogs and started to throw stones at the animals. Cats felt very afraid and started to run away in the park. The dogs ran after their Boss ant attacked the boys. The boys ran away because they felt very afraid. Then the cats came around the dogs and thanked them for their help. Then they became very good friends together eating and playing together with helping each other in many cases.

7
Good Friends by Honaida - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content