Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Let’s learn together!

  • Joined Jul 2016
  • Published Books 5
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

Cooperation

With Let’s learn together! eTwinning project we have enjoyed and we have learnt how important it is to cooperate with children from different countries such as: Poland, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Spain.

We have discovered new ways of learning!

It was great to develop cooperative working skills!

3
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

Online meeting

One of our favourite activities was the online meeting, in which we had the oportunity of knowing and speaking to our project partners live! It was a great experience for all of us!

It was great to develop speaking and listening skills!

5
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

Pen-pals

We created a pen-pal activity with Italian partners. We enjoyed writing and receiving letters. It was very important to use a good English language to make it easy to understand each other. We sent two letters and a Christmas card to them and we received the same from them.

It was great to develop writing and reading skills!

7
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

Christmas cards

Making Christmas and New Year cards that we sent to our partners we enjoyed and used our imagination to create wonderful handcrafts.

It was a great activity to develop artistic skills!

9
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

Let’s code!

We did an activity about coding with “code.org”. It was really difficult but we could finish it and receive our certificates.

It was great to learn to code to develop our ICT skills!

11
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

My idol

We had to do a work about our idols. Then, we prepared a power point presentation in wich we had to learn how to use it first. Then, it was easy to create it, with pictures and texts in English language.

It was great to do this job to develop our autonomy and learning to learn skills!

15
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

THANKS

From Spain,we would like to say THANKS to all our project partners because it was great to cooperate with you all in this fantastic project. We have learnt that there are not frontiers between countries, and we have learnt much more sharing our works with people from another cultures.

Hope to see you!!

17
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

Students of year 3 B of Primary

C.E.I.P. Manuel Fernández

Churriana – Málaga

Spain

School year 2015-2016

19
Let’s learn together! by Eva García - Ourboox.com

GOODBYE!!

 

 

21
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content