Ourboox for Teachers and Teaching by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ourboox for Teachers and Teaching

After fruitful careers as a scientist and inventor I've gone back to what I love most - writing children's books Read More
  • Joined Oct 2013
  • Published Books 1550

Ourboox is the world’s simplest platform for creating and sharing page-flipping interactive ebooks.

The books are absolutely free to create, free to read and free to share (via their url) with your class, other teachers, and the world. Students love preparing their own books. We started in 2014 and already have over 160,000 titles!

 

 

 

 

2

“Ourboox provides a simple and friendly platform for uploading and sharing digital picture books of any genre, in any language, for free. Our page-flipping e-books are amazing! They are easy to create, easier to share.  The books can incorporate video, sound, maps and many other features.  Authors can edit their book at any time.”

 

3

Ourboox is used by eTwinning and is recommended by the Ministry of Education.

4

On any given page, you can have live text

in various sizes, colours

!and in any language

  这是中国人     Это Русская    هذا هو الاسم العربي

          ועברית כמובן

 

5

You can add pictures and easily incorporate pictures from various sources, including Powerpoint.

 

 

6
Ourboox for Teachers and Teaching by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Ourboox.com

It’s easy to embed videos, puzzles, quizzes, maps. All you do is paste in the embed code. Our books are embeddable too.

8

9

You can create a quiz with Google forms and embed it (example below)

10

Or how about a live Google map! Here is Honolulu!

11

You can embed a puzzle from Jigsaw Planet.

12

…or a bulletin board from Padlet…

13

Teachers and students can write their own books or collaborate. Here is one book written and illustrated by children at summer camp. 

14

15

You can embed Genially in Ourboox and Ourboox in Genially!

16

Ourboox is easy to use. And it’s free. No matter how many pages or how many books you upload. Here is a basic tutorial.

Please contact me with any queries and comments you might have. We learn from teachers and improve our platform based on their suggestions.

 

17
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content