Quizzes for Whizzes – Cover by Rotem Omri by Mel Rosenberg - מל רוזנברג - Illustrated by Cover by Rotem Omri - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Quizzes for Whizzes – Cover by Rotem Omri

by

Artwork: Cover by Rotem Omri

After fruitful careers as a scientist and inventor I've gone back to what I love most - writing children's books Read More
  • Joined Oct 2013
  • Published Books 1550

Jack and Jill move to a new city, but still live in their very same bedroom. Can you explain?

2

What is the very longest day of the year?

 

3

Eugenia weighs 34 kilograms, but each Sunday afternoon she weighs much less. Can you explain?

4

Donna lost four kilograms after dieting for a month. Betty lost four kilograms from Sunday to Monday. Can you explain?

5

Why does Fred always need permission to leave his room?

6

An airplane always takes off and lands in exactly the same place. Please explain!

7

Jim is seated in the middle of a train. The cafeteria is at one end. How does he know which end the cafeteria is without getting out of his seat?

8

The Smith family is sitting in the car. They are making good progress on their trip. No one is driving the car, no one is touching the steering wheel, and the engine isn’t even on.  What is going on?

9

John is inside a door. Where is he?

10

Nobody is home, but Sarah can tell that someone was home a short time ago. How?

11

Adam walks down twenty stairs to get from the fourth floor to the third floor. Shirley walks up only one stair to get from the second floor to the third floor. Why?

12

Seth has an open bottle full of apple juice, yet he can’t drink a single drop. Why not?

13

When does water make the most noise?

 

14

Sandra has a cucumber and a peeler, but she can’t peel the cucumber. Why not?

15

What casts the largest shadow?

16

How can you see sunlight even at night?

17

Mary has red, green, yellow and blue colors on her hand. She didn’t color her hand, and she doesn’t have a tattoo.

18

Donna cut herself and bled. Richard cut himself and didn’t bleed. How come?

19

What animal never has to eat?

20

Tina and Saul were playing a game. Tina scored more points, but lost anyway. Why?

21

Celia put some water in the freezer at -5 degrees Celsius and it didn’t freeze. Why not?

22

Thank you for reading my book!

If you like it, you might also want to read:

You Know You’re Behaving Nicely When…

Read more about me and see ALL my books on Ourboox (I have many)

Or even better, create a book of your own!!!

Here is a tutorial to help you get started on your own voyage as an Ourboox contributor!  And finally, you can always write me at [email protected]

23
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content