5 Main mistakes when writing conclusions in the dissertation by writemydissertationforme - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

5 Main mistakes when writing conclusions in the dissertation

  • Joined May 2021
  • Published Books 4

The process of writing dissertation research is quite complex and lengthy. and each researcher must make every effort to complete it. After all, a dissertation is a kind of dedication to the real scientific world. and it is the dissertation that contributes to the formation of a true scientist.

Preparing a dissertation requires a lot of work. It is necessary to determine the topic and the main problem of the study. It is also necessary to collect the whole array of scientific literature on the selected problem, the main sources, conduct their own experiments, and describe them. When writing the text of the dissertation, the researcher must study all the requirements for its design and integral parts. The most important components such as the introduction, main body, and conclusions should always be written perfectly. The author should always avoid mistakes when writing them. Here you can find information about the most common mistakes that the author makes when writing conclusions.

The conclusion of each dissertation research and its correct writing always demonstrate the level of mastery of the problem by the author. A lot of attention is paid to it. Of course, writing conclusions can be a complex process.

2

For many authors, writing conclusions the hardest part of a dissertation. Although many researchers may say that it is the most difficult part to write a dissertation in general. In such cases, they can often seek professional help and ask: please, write my dissertation for me. They can always get good advice and quality samples. If someone needs help with conclusions, they can also get it in a similar service.

Well, now we must move on to the most common mistakes that the authors make in their conclusions.

The first mistake is to enter new information. Conclusions should summarize and confirm all the facts and ideas that the author presented in his dissertation. New information can confuse the reader, which will not be useful in evaluating the dissertation.

The next mistake that is made when writing culprits is a summation. But the conclusions of the dissertation are different from the summary, they lead to certain opinions. you only need to briefly repeat your ideas.

3

The third mistake is that authors can often use phrases such as “in conclusion” and “in summary”. Such phrases can be considered clichés. Therefore, they should not be written in the conclusion of the dissertation. After all, it is so clear to every reader that he reads the conclusion of the work.

Another mistake in writing conclusion is a literal repetition of one’s own theses. Of course, the conclusions repeat and generalize the main ideas of the work, but they should never be literal. Therefore, it is worth looking for ways to better reformulate your opinion.

And the last mistake that the author can often make is to write words and phrases that can be perceived by readers in such a way that the work is not written by a professional. Therefore, your conclusion should convince everyone that your dissertation is written professionally.

So, pay attention to these mistakes, avoid them and try to write the best conclusion.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content