Outsourcing-ecommerce-business-and-solution1
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

5 tips for outsourcing web design

Are you looking for best web designing services in the United State, India? HN Web Marketing is a premier outsourcing Read More
  • Joined Aug 2019
  • Published Books 4

Today every business needs a website to make its online identity in the market. But what if you don’t have a team to design and develop a full-function website for your brand. This is where outsourcing web development companies come into the picture. Tons of entrepreneurs and organizations hesitate in handing over their projects to outsourcing companies. They develop doubts like “will they be able to deliver quality projects?”, “will it be cost-effective?” and most important “what if they fail to deliver a project on-time?”.

Outsourcing can offer you reliable, quality and affordable projects. There are two ways to outsource your project either handover it to some web design company or hire an experienced freelancer with the required skills. You can also outsource overseas your project if the quality and budget are reasonable for your business. For successful outsourcing here are some listed factors to clear your doubts, keep you away from stress and maintain transparency for your project.

 

Communication channel

 

When we are talking about outsourcing, communication is the key that maintains a relationship with your clients and keeps you both on the same page. When your web development team is an outsourcing provider then it becomes essential to work collaboratively to get desired results and avoid the problems. A lot of right tools are there to establish proper communication are Skype, Teamweek, GitHub, Slack and many more. Using these tools you can easily track the progress on your project, share the screen simultaneously with your developers and can let them know what are the elements that are troubling you. With tools like GitHub, Moqups and InVision, you can share the codes from individual to a developing team and also with your clients.

If there will be any communication gap between you and outsourcing companies then instead of staying on the same page you may end up reading different books. Asking questions related to the development process and resolving on a daily basis can minimize your work burden, with frequent changes and updates, it lessens the work of developers and the clients. Never afraid to give any suggestion to your assigned developers to make any change front wise or function wise. Having such conversations narrows the bridges between client and customer and hence provides amazing results. Always try to make clear communication if working overseas by making everyday time schedules, considering standard time zones and also as per developers’ availability.

Know and trust your outsourcing partner

In order to make the right decision for your business and choose the best-suited approach for your project, it’s important to know your outsourcing partner. Each company specializes in distinct work and follows different strategies. Some are expertise in developing amazing mobile applications and software while others have excellence in designing websites using the content management system. You can look at their previous work and portfolios, know for whom they have worked before, what technologies they have used to develop those websites. Take a close look at their work and relate it with yours, like what are the similar styles you want in your project.

At the same time, trusting your outsourcing web developers and making a transparent relationship is also important. When you’re handing over some work to hired professionals then you need to trust the way of their work. Maintaining a deadline is part of your job, but stressing them with asking them for a frequent update and making them work your way, will ultimately produce low quality work from their end and dissatisfaction from yours.

Therefore, searching and finding a better company for your project is a matter of communication with some of the companies. Get to know their work behavior and successful projects handled by them, how many existing clients they have and often they create issues regarding deadlines and revenue.

Assign Project Manager

When you have an outsourcing App development company working for, either overseas or nearby to your place, it’s always a mandatory job to assign a project manager for that particular project. Though handling an overseas project is not an easy task, assigning a manager for the project makes it effortless, as they keep everyone in loop who are connected with the same project, they manage to get updates from every individual and team assigned to that one and handle all the issues if there is any collaboration problem occurred.

Being a decision-maker for specific projects and products, they carefully maintain a grip over small and stressful things. When you have a business to run, you can not all alone lend their ears and eyes on every single process, this may create a distraction in running and development business. Therefore, it’s a must job to assign a decision planner instead of getting all the outsource burden on your shoulder.

Have a contract and confidential agreement

Always try to start with a small project with outsourcing rather than rushing with a big-deal one. Take small steps at a time in terms of project, payment and understanding the capability and scope of the company. but if you have already crossed that phase with the provider company and started handing them a big project that really matters your business growth, then it’s better to sign a contract and confidentiality agreement with them.

Suppose you hire a freelancer or a company to work for you and after some projects, they will deny working. This situation can occur only when they accept projects from other firms with better investment & revenue, and it directly affects your projects. You need to again perform the same routine of searching, listing, communication and then finding the right company. You need to again start work from scratch and will have no support during that alteration period.

To avoid such circumstances, it’s good to practice to have a formal contract with your outsourcing web design service. It has been found in many firms that once had a contract with lessening your suffering when codes were lost or reach beyond deadline or any other service that could go wrong during that period, then you will eventually get the finance coverage that you have invested earlier. 

Out there many enterprises and industries are still afraid to deal with outsourcing, just because of their product confidentiality. Many entrepreneurs find sharing their data with outsourcing companies a risky job and afraid to lose all confidential information regarding their software and products. The best way to diminish this problem is by signing a confidential agreement with your provider. It covers all the terms and conditions to leak any of the details to the third party and also consequences that needed to be faced by the outsourcing provider. It eliminates the chances of risk when some other firm gets involved with your confidential data and tries to disclose or misuse it. You need to follow these procedures with proper negotiations and meetings.

Ensure on the terms of pricing

Fixing a price model is one of the major factors that need to be considered while outsourcing your project. Some companies work as per fixed-price models and others don’t have fixed pricing for projects. They have their own pricing list for development, hosting, domain and maintaining your website. It’s important to understand their pricing terms like how often they will charge and on what services.

With various pricing ranges according to development and designing, you need to propose a fixed rate for different services that are being served to you. Maintaining a proper price model will get you a straight and clear path for development. It will save you from all other consequences that in near future you might face regarding issues like “we have served what you have asked for”, even though you are not satisfied with their current work, you have to pay them with the amount discussed before.

Working with overseas providers can entirely change pricing break-up. In the global market, we all have variable rates for variable currency. One region might have a lower currency and others have higher than it’s important to set a particular rate for that product. To agree and maintain the document regarding every variable rate is a must to produce a clear picture.

HN Web Marketing as an outsourcing company for web development services offers pragmatic and efficient solutions. They are highly proficient and skillful developers deliver robust web designing and development services with amazing user experience. They have expertise in web and application development to provide a full-fledged and aesthetic website. 

They develop website and application with cross-platform adaptability, SEO driven and inspiring content, better cost management, Responsive design for mobile and tablets, neat and engaging user experience. They are a dedicated team that maintains professional relationships with clients to deliver quality and on-time projects.

They understand the seriousness of outsourcing projects and if you are interested in working with highly skilled and professional developers who can entrust reliable and cost-effective solutions, then HN Web Marketing will be the right choice for you.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content