5 Types of Door Handles For Your Interior Door by Lana James - Illustrated by Lana James - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

5 Types of Door Handles For Your Interior Door

by

Artwork: Lana James

  • Joined Feb 2022
  • Published Books 1

Door handles have been a part of your life, whether it’s your regular home that you want to use to make your life easier or the workplace you are working. The importance of door handles is remarkably high because we have become used to them. Choosing the best type of door handle for your interior door sometimes becomes difficult because the market has been improved with its different types and styles.

 

For making it easier for you, here are the top 5 types of door handles for your interior door.

 

1. Black Antique Door Handles

 

Black antique door handles have been in the market for many years and have been demanding with their usage. However, that’s mainly because of the multiple benefits it provides and the value it adds to your overall interior door. One of the most significant advantages that a black unique door handle provides over other door handles like stainless steel or brass door handles is that it gets suited well with almost every type of environment at its ease. You must have seen how black shines and goes well with nearly everything, no matter what else the color and the style is along. You can choose black antique door handles anytime you think your interior door needs an up-gradation or an improved renovation.

 

2. Stainless Steel Door Handles

 

Stainless steel possesses several benefits that cannot simply be used for door handles but broadly be utilized for many other industries. However, different materials for different hardware, such as polished chromium, aluminum and copper, generally show the best resistance. Stainless steel door handles commonly can be used for entrance purposes. Still, their more considerable durability and pleasant appearance give a consistent and refreshing look at the end. It is especially preferred. Another best thing about stainless steel doors is that they are super easy to clean. They also apply simple methods regularly with an effort from both interior and exterior sides. Stainless steel door handles retain their refreshing and pleasant appearance because of their possessing quality. One of the best ways of learning is that it rushes through the surface of the handles by using warm and clean water mixed with any detergent by using a warm water towel.

 

3. Brass Door Handles

 

The useability of door handles is unavoidably more significant because your interior door is just incomplete without it. With different types and styles, the design of your door handle shows proper functionality and protection. Brass doors are also important because they give your entries a unique appearance, making your overall interior door attractive. Brass door handles are also preferred because of reasonable affordability and enough durability, making them unique and less damaging. Brass door handles comparatively other door handles are robust and possess healthy life. Additionally, they are shiny, making them fit and blend with a fair

design of different colors. Brass door handles are also referred to because such types of door handles are super easy when it comes to cleaning them and because it only takes a single bowl where you can place a few ingredients involving vinegar flour with some salt. Mix everything well collectively. However, it can take some time to paste while applying it to the door handle, wait for a while and rub it off with warm water.

 

4. Round Rose Door Handles

 

Round rose door handles are the particular type of door handle that has a lever attached to it which is fixed with the help of a circular plate which is also called a ‘rose’ because of the lever available across it. Such door handles serve as a couple of advantages compared to a simple backplate door handle or knob availability. Initially, it’s because of the screw we fit through its covered rose, which also functions as finishing. And it’s moreover because there are some of the best rounds of rose door handles that operate like both modern and traditional interior door styles. However, the band rose door handles are preferred mainly by people around the world recently because the lever attached over the rose door handle can be served as both an interior door side attached to the interior side of your home. Depending upon the different types of latches, thumbs and locks of your needs, the round rose can handle door handles smoothly. To provide your home with enough security, you have to handle it appropriately with the help of mortice and escutcheon.

 

5. Door Knobs

 

Door knobs have been in the market for a long time and serve people quality products. However, it’s mainly because it comes in a spherical shape where it can be used as latches that are helped by a set of locks used for safety and security measures. Such doors come in different styles and designs, such as antique door knobs used in traditional homes and modern-day buildings contemporary to the stainless steel and polished chrome door knobs. There are also cup handles that serve well comparatively to the door handle involved for drawers and kitchen almirahs, for which it retains its easiness in gripping through furniture. When it comes to cleaning door knobs, it becomes essential for you to know certain things such as whether your doorknob contains brass and if its plated or iron-based, or it’s of pure steel or zinc is involved in it because these are the things that especially need to clean with warm water. Magnet never affects solid brass or any material included in it; you can coat your brass with any other suitable material.

 

Conclusion

 

These were the top preferred door handles for the interior doors you can have at your home. However, different door handles serve differently depending on your needs and requirements. You can choose the best fit for you.

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content