Adolfo Kaminsky by nir - Illustrated by nir twili  - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Adolfo Kaminsky

by

Artwork: nir twili

  • Joined Jan 2020
  • Published Books 1

Our story began in 1940, Adolfo Kaminsky, a 14 years old jewish boy looked up a job because his family was very poor. The boy found a job, clothes dyer. The boy discovered the magic of the color. He learned how to dye and how to remove a stain.

After few years, in WWII, the Nazis came to arrest  Adolfo’s family because they were a Jewish, and they removed to drancy. Drancy was a place where people were looked up before being deported to Auschwitz. There was very cold, famine, misery. Adolfo was there withe his family three month. One day Adolfo was get out from Drancy because his brother send a letter from Argentina that made Adolfo go out with his family. They were still in danger to get false document.


תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪*Adolfo Kaminsky‬‏

 

2

Adolfo met a little man in nickname “penguin”. This man took Adolfo to “remove stains” from documents, and that how Adolfo became to the forger.

In 1944, Adolfo Kaminsky was an 18-year-old boy in Paris. He was also the lab director for a group of people making up a secret Jewish resistance cell.  Their Parisian lab fabricated passports for children and families who were about to be deported to concentration camps. They told their neighbors they were painters so they wouldn’t question the chemical smells. Kaminsky saved thousands of lives by his 19th birthday by creating fake passports by hand to get people into hiding, or help them cross borders to escape the Nazis.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪*Adolfo Kaminsky‬‏

3

To the end of the story and all the story get into the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=590&v=Dup6KOoaAUc&feature=emb_title

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content