Amazing&Life wisdom by Adar Avni - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Amazing&Life wisdom

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 10

In the last lesson of the “Career Management in the Technological Age” course, we each received two notes and on each note we were asked to write a word. We brought one note to the person sitting on the right and another note to the person sitting on the left.
So it turned out that we each received two words which we need to write a story.

The words I received are life wisdom and amazing.

These words relate very well to the course, where we focus on the topic “how to be f***ing amazing”.

2

I think that in order to be amazing in every area of life: family life and love, work, social life and more, you have to be you and take into account everything you’ve been through in life.
I think each of us gains insights along the way in life following events he experiences.
Although already at the age of 18 I thought I “knew everything”, today at the age of 25 I know that today I already know much more about life, and I am sure that with each passing year I learn more about myself and life.

3

This thing I am describing is called wisdom of life, each of us can learn about ourselves and the environment at any moment, and it is of course not a matter of age. If we concentrate on ourselves but also on what is happening around us, understand our feelings and draw conclusions, we can gain life wisdom from every period and event in our life.

 

I think that in order to be amazing at what you do, you also need to know how to learn from your past. From the failures and successes, from the ups and downs, from ordinary days and exciting days and basically from everything we go through in life.

4

If we want to be amazing in what we do, we must know how to appreciate the path we have taken in life, and know how to make this path contribute to us in life.
Only with a proper assessment of our life wisdom, we can be amazing!

5
Amazing&Life wisdom by Adar Avni - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content