Arynn the Water Molecule by Arynn Obleton - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Arynn the Water Molecule

  • Joined Sep 2021
  • Published Books 2

Hello, my name is Arynn, Arynn the water molecule. I am going to tell you about my adventures around the world. One time I was even in a cloud, but we’ll get to that soon enough. It all started when I was in a water bottle, and some kid forgot me and left me outside to evaporate into water vapor from the sun’s energy.

2

 I did not enjoy going in a cloud. Clouds are not soft and fluffy like the story’s old water molecules told me. It was like the boring old fog but just in the sky. But I met so many other cool water droplets that told me all the interesting things and adventures that they’ve been on. I hope that one day I’ll be going on so many adventures too.

3

 Day two in the cloud was so boring, I thought once I made it to a cloud we would be partying all night long. But my dreams were crushed, so I just went to bed. But when I woke up, I felt a sudden fall. Then I realized I was in the stage of the water cycle, precipitation. That’s where gravity pulls the water droplets down and it could be things like rain, hail, and snow.

4

And while I was thinking about precipitation while falling through the air I smacked right on the ground. I never knew a water droplet could be so sore. I sat there hoping that some animal would come and lick me up but no, of course not. There had to be a flood. I don’t know why humans think being a water molecule is so easy. Well it’s not. 

5

I had to wait for weeks to finally be filtered to the pacific ocean. And it’s not so bad there, I have so many friends. The ocean is so much better than the clouds. And I still have so many more things to see and experience. Like, glaciers, rivers, lakes, runoff, groundwater, and that’s not even half of it. I can’t wait for my next quest.

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content