Knowband
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Boost your sales by linking your PrestaShop shop with Online Marketplaces

Knowband is a leading software development company specializing in e-commerce solutions. With a focus on creating innovative and user-friendly modules, Read More
  • Joined Apr 2021
  • Published Books 47

By optimizing and integrating your eCommerce products with the most well-known marketplaces, you may strengthen your online visibility and increase your sales. Knowband assists businesses in delivering a consistent product experience across various marketplaces favored by the targeted purchasers by synchronizing product data from PrestaShop shop to the world’s renowned marketplaces.

 

By utilizing the strength of well-known marketplaces, you may interact with a broader customer base and increase your digital profile. Brands may increase their visibility on the marketplaces where exclusive or regional brands are featured and beat out the competition by integrating specialized marketplaces with marketplace connectors.

 

 

2

Knowband provides eCommerce marketplace integration services to assist businesses in connecting with more customers, boosting sales and revenue globally, and expanding operations to all corners of the globe by building a strong presence on the most popular marketplaces. Since 2012, Knowband has been a PrestaShop Premium Partner and Superhero vendor. Their team of knowledgeable and experienced developers has been working on PrestaShop Modules. We offer more than 100 PrestaShop modules for all of your eCommerce requirements, including building a fantastic website, streamlining checkout, integrating your online store with leading marketplaces, and creating mobile apps. We have a dedicated and effective customer support team that offers timely and effective assistance.

 

PrestaShop Etsy Marketplace Integration:

 

3
Boost your sales by linking your PrestaShop shop with Online Marketplaces by Knowband Store - Ourboox.com

The Etsy PrestaShop Integration module is the ideal solution for Prestashop store owners who want to run a parallel Etsy store alongside their online shop. You don’t need to independently manage your PrestaShop store and Etsy shop if you sell your goods on two different marketplaces. You can now manage it directly from your Prestashop store thanks to the Prestashop Etsy Integration extension. With the PrestaShop Etsy Integration extension, it’s incredibly simple to sync the product listings with your Etsy store. The store owner can easily list products from the PrestaShop store to the Etsy shop using the Etsy connector module. The admin can save time by not having to manually add the products.

5
PrestaShop-Etsy-connector

The store admin may effortlessly control the stock in the Etsy store. Through API connectivity, product inventory will be in sync with the PrestaShop store. The shop owner can easily list products from the PrestaShop store to the Etsy store with the Etsy Prestashop Synchronization Addon. The store admin can use this time to develop a promotion strategy and improve customer satisfaction. When compared to the PrestaShop store, the admin can offer things on the Etsy store at a discounted price.

 

7

eBay Prestashop API Integrator:

 

Easily manage product listings, orders, and inventories from your Prestashop store by connecting it to the eBay marketplace. A clever method for integrating your Prestashop store with the eBay marketplace is the Prestashop eBay integration extension. Real-time synchronization between the two platforms is provided by the Prestashop eBay integrator.

8
PrestaShop-eBay

It is simpler for the store admin to manage the inventory and process orders from a single platform thanks to the thorough connectivity between Prestashop and eBay developed by the Prestashop eBay integration plugin. The eBay Prestashop integrator may easily increase the revenue of the website by making it simpler for Prestashop store owners to sell their products on the well-known marketplace. Customers can choose the product they want from a greater selection of goods. It is simpler for customers to receive their product via practical carrier options thanks to a variety of domestic and worldwide shipping options. Customers can receive free delivery from admin on eBay. Customers have access to a variety of product categories.

 

Google Shopping Feed Integration

10
Boost your sales by linking your PrestaShop shop with Online Marketplaces by Knowband Store - Ourboox.com

With the Prestashop Google Shopping Integrator, you can showcase your products in the Google Ad section and attract thousands of new customers to your store’s products.

Google provides a service called Google advertising. Customers may search for, browse, and compare products that interest them thanks to the sponsored adverts that show up at the top of Google’s search engine results page (SERP). Google advertising can be found under the shopping tab or at the top of the first page of search engine results.

 

Google Shopping utilizes two systems:

  1. AdWords
  2. Google Merchant Center
12
Boost your sales by linking your PrestaShop shop with Online Marketplaces by Knowband Store - Ourboox.com

Your product feed to the Google Merchant Center determines how well your Google Adwords listing performs and gets seen. For all of your Google Shopping product listing and management requirements, the Prestashop Google Shopping Integration extension provides a one-stop-shop.

 

The Prestashop Google Shopping Integration module offers the simplest interface for adding high-quality product feeds to Google Shopping, which will immediately give your products and website a tonne of visibility. The Google Shopping Prestashop Integration plugin helps you avoid the time, work, and mistakes that come with manually creating product feeds. Now, the Prestashop store administrator may easily create Google advertisements.

 

14

Conclusion:

Due to the numerous advantages, selling on the marketplace is currently a popular trend among eCommerce entrepreneurs. You can sell your store’s products on the Marketplaces as a PrestaShop store owner from your admin panel. Today, we’re going to discuss plugins for Knowband’s PrestaShop Marketplace. The listing process on popular marketplaces like eBay, Etsy, and Google Shopping is made simple by the Knowband PrestaShop marketplace connector. Knowband is the leading source of PrestaShop plugins with years of experience in the development of eCommerce plugins. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about any of our extensions.

15
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content