Canva

by moria

Artwork: Daniel and Moria

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Canva

by

Artwork: Daniel and Moria

  • Joined Feb 2021
  • Published Books 3

Canva is an online graphic design platform used to create graphics on social networks, presentations, document posters, and other visual content. The platform also includes user-ready graphics templates. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise. Users can also pay for the printing and shipping of physical products.

2
Canva by moria - Illustrated by Daniel and Moria - Ourboox.com

When we want to develop writing skills in our students – Canvas is a great tool that we can use in the classroom.

We can ask each student to write a poster that tells how he went through the last lockdown, what he did or what he wanted to do but couldn’t do. We can also ask him to make us a poster of a recommendation for a book he has read recently, etc. Canvas provides students with not only special fonts but also the ability to decorate the poster with beautiful paintings and shapes and “bring it to life.” This is a great advantage for students, as each one of them can take this task in a different direction and express himself in his own unique way.

When we want to develop writing skills in our students – Canva is a great tool that we can use in the classroom.

4

The disadvantage in Canva is that many of the images and graphic shapes offered are for a fee, so students have limited options in choosing the decorations in their poster. But still, there are enough decorations to use and enjoy.

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://www.canva.com/login

6
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content