Catalonian story of Sant Jordi by Liad Neeman - Illustrated by DALL-E2, chat GPT - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Catalonian story of Sant Jordi

by

Artwork: DALL-E2, chat GPT

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 13

a fierce dragon was terrorizing the town of Montblanc in Catalonia, and the townspeople were unable to defeat it. In order to appease the dragon, they decided to offer it one person each day to eat.

2

3

One day, the princess of Montblanc was chosen as the dragon’s next victim. As she was being led to the dragon’s lair, a brave knight named Sant Jordi appeared and offered to slay the dragon in exchange for the princess’s freedom. The princess was saved, and the dragon was killed.

4
Catalonian story of Sant Jordi by Liad Neeman - Illustrated by DALL-E2, chat GPT - Ourboox.com

Legend has it that from the dragon’s blood, a rosebush grew, and Sant Jordi plucked a rose from it and gave it to the princess as a symbol of his love and devotion. This tradition of giving roses on Sant Jordi’s Day, which is celebrated on April 23rd, has been a part of Catalan culture for centuries.

6
Catalonian story of Sant Jordi by Liad Neeman - Illustrated by DALL-E2, chat GPT - Ourboox.com

In Catalonia, On Sant Jordi’s Day, it is customary for men to give women a rose, and for women to give men a book. This tradition has evolved over time, and now people of all genders and ages exchange books and roses on this special day.

8

Streets are lined with stalls selling books and roses, and people gather to enjoy live music, parades, and other festivities.

9

10

The story of Sant Jordi is a timeless tale of bravery, love, and sacrifice, and it continues to inspire people of all ages and backgrounds in Catalonia and beyond.

11

12

The end

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content