Circular Fashion by Adar Avni - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Circular Fashion

  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 10

One of my favorite things is clothes and fashion. I really like to dress nicely in a way that flatters me, I like to have special items in my closet.
As a child, I bought a lot of clothes in the big fashion chains (Zara, H&M, Mango and more…).
I bought clothes that I liked, but over time I saw that everyone around me was wearing the same or similar clothes.
I would buy mostly cheap clothes and very large quantities of clothes.

2
Circular Fashion by Adar Avni - Ourboox.com

When I got older I realized that I prefer to buy my clothes in better quality stores and especially vintage and second hand stores.
I realized that sometimes I prefer to spend a little more on each garment and buy less, but to know that the item I am buying is unique, high quality and beautiful.

4

In addition, in my opinion second hand and vintage clothes tell a more complex story than “just clothes”. Every garment has been worn before and has a story. The vintage items are much more unique and beautiful.
I like to wear items that only I have.

 

 

5

Buying second-hand clothes is very beneficial to the clothing industry, it reduces the mass production that pollutes a lot and creates “circular fashion”.
Each garment is worn more than once, and thus everyone gets to wear unique clothes with a story.

6
Circular Fashion by Adar Avni - Ourboox.com

I highly recommend anyone who has not yet bought second-hand clothes to try it, I understand that there is reluctance because someone has already worn the garment, but there is nothing that a good wash won’t help! 🙂

8
Circular Fashion by Adar Avni - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content