CURRICULUM INTEGRATION

by Elif Güngör

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

CURRICULUM INTEGRATION

  • Joined Nov 2021
  • Published Books 2

CURRICULUM INTEGRATION

OF NECİP FAZIL KISAKÜREK VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

 ELİF GÜNGÖR

2

 

 

 

 

I am a teacher  of English .I want my students get improved  their  main skills reading,writing,listening ,speaking.As this project  consists of 2 foreigner partners, our Project language is English.

We will examine the examples of Classics through the process .Five types of Classics will be given the students. A book, a poem, a painting, a film and a song will be read, observed, watched and listened by students .

3

     

 

 

 

 

 

      Turkish literature is highly related to this project topic.Below there is the lesson outcomes of Turkish Literature Class.

4
1

 

 

 

 

 

Our aim is to  understand the main context ,find out the vocabularies’ meanings from the context,set the plot and the conflicts while reading activity.

6
2

 

 

 

Through all the processes students will write some types  of context to produce .For example they will write e-letters .Both Literature  and our Project aim to write different types of texts.They will determine the subject, theme, main idea, purpose and target audience according to the type of text to be written,make preparations for writing,plan the text to be written,write in accordance with the structure properties specific to the text type.They will also gain and practise speaking skills.

8
3

 

 

 

As we will examine a poem from Classics ,it is also a shared point in literature and our Project.We both aim to identify the meanings of words and phrases in the text,determine the theme of the poem, the features/elements that provide harmony in poetry,identify the verse form and verse type of the poem. We aim to determine the mazmun, image and literary arts in the poem and evaluates their contribution to the meaning.Determining  the relationship between the speaker and the person/being addressed in the poem is also a shared outcome.

10
4

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our speaking and writing outcomes are the same.We both try to make the students understand the book ,text ,poem , and comment on the products.

12
5

 

 

 

      English lesson is easily entegrated completely in this Project.During the process  we will use target language by writing, reading ,listenin and speaking in all the activities.We will watch the film,discuss ,write on forum, use web2 tools,read the poem, act ,speak, think or whatever we do in English.So here are my lessons’ outcomes and my project share the same goals.

14
6

 

 

          Graphics and animation  lesson  and our Project  use technology in our lessons, It is a necessity to interact with students, draw their attention to lessons.
we will use as much web 2 tool as much .It has a relation graphics and animation lesson.We will create animations, upload voices or videos,create pictures, write text on images.We  both  aim to use technology in our lessons through the process.

16
CURRICULUM INTEGRATION by Elif Güngör - Ourboox.com

 

 

 

It is a culture and art project. It is in everyday life. Broadining life vision makes people an entellectual and contemporary  individuals. It is an  important  aim of education.This project is not only in a relationship with school curriculum but also life.

18
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content