Vampire-Facelift-Treatment-in-Bangalore
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Deep Insight Into Vampire Facelift Treatment in Bangalore

by

Artwork: Kanika Kumari

Cosmetic Dermatology is relatively new, and often Dermatologists and patients alike can rush into treatment and technologies without being aware Read More
  • Joined Sep 2019
  • Published Books 25

The facial appearance of an individual changes in terms of skin texture and shape because of increasing age and loss of essential skin proteins. The eyebrows become droopy, cheeks become sunken, the skin loses its fullness and firmness. At Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic, advanced treatments are provided that helps one to get rid of aging skin hair and skin concerns. Vampire facelift is one effective treatment that provides a safe solution to age-related skin concerns.

2

This procedure must be performed under the supervision of an expert dermatologist. Dr. Rasya Dixit is one of the best skin doctor in Bangalore who performs all the advanced and effective treatments for skin & hair problems. Vampire facelift treatment is effectively performed at her clinic that helps one to restore a rejuvenated appearance.

3
Vampire-Facelift-Treatment-in-Bangalore

Vampire facelift is an innovative method where the patient’s blood is used to rejuvenate the facial skin and restore a youthful and younger-looking appearance. This is a great non-surgical facelift procedure with impressive results. This non-surgical facelift focuses on lifting the aging lines and restoring the fullness of an individual and it also brightens the skin tone.

5

The healing time of vampire facelift is minimal. Vampire facelift is not recommended for everyone. Candidates with more advanced signs of aging will be benefited from surgical treatment rather than vampire facelift. Ideal candidates include individuals who are looking for the treatment of fine lines and slight sagging on the chin and jaw area. Crow’s feet can also be treated with this treatment.

6

Procedure:

In vampire facelift treatment, the growth factors are extracted from the blood of patient. The withdrawn blood is then centrifuged to extract growth factors. The processed growth factors are then injected into the target area in order to smoothen the creases, wrinkles, and aging skin areas. The treatment focuses on providing a rejuvenated and youthful look.

7

This procedure is safe and provides effective results. Vampire facelift is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments which has shown the desired outcomes.
Dr. Rasya Dixit performs vampire facelift treatment in Bangalore at Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic, and has helped many people to get a youthful facial contour with this best anti aging treatment.

8

Vampire facelift is a safe procedure as it involves using patient’s blood which eliminates the risk of infection. There is no involvement of synthetic components or chemicals during the procedure. Mild bruising and irritation can be experienced in the target area which will subside within a day. The results are natural, effective and hence one can achieve the rejuvenated look.

9

Before the procedure, it is highly advised that the patient must avoid the consumption of blood-thinning medication, alcohol prior to one week of treatment. An individual must also limit sun exposure. As soon as the treatment ends, the skin becomes sensitive, so one must follow the post treatment guidelines as directed by the dermatologist.

10

The results of vampire facelift can be experienced on the same day but the exact difference can be observed after a week. This treatment helps people in attaining a refreshed and youthful look with a noticeable improvement in the skin texture and tone.

11

Dr. Dixit Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic, the best skin clinic in Bangalore provides the best skin and hair care world class treatment under the expert guidance of Dr. Rasya Dixit. The clinic is also equipped modern laser equipment, aesthetic technology and experienced staff that makes it a world class centre for all skin and hair concerns. For more information, pay a visit today!

12

Resource: https://www.shopswell.com/deep-insight-into-vampire-facelift-treatment

 

Contact us:

Address: 32, 1st floor, (Above HDFC Bank), 1st Main Koramangala 1st block, Bangalore-560034

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: +91-9901890588, +91-9901162088
Website: https://www.drdixitcosmeticdermatology.com

13
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content