Acne-Scar-Treatment-in-Bangalore
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Deep Insights Into Acne Scars Treatment

by

Artwork: Kanika Kumari

Cosmetic Dermatology is relatively new, and often Dermatologists and patients alike can rush into treatment and technologies without being aware Read More
  • Joined Sep 2019
  • Published Books 25

The breakouts of active acne can be frustrating as they leave scars on the face. Picking or popping pimples can leave permanent marks on the skin which further hampers the look of an individual and lowers the confidence and self-esteem of the person. Acne scars are a painful and bothersome condition.

2

These are not permanent if an individual seeks timely and proper medical care and treatment. Acne scars are the result of inflamed blemishes that are caused by skin pores that are engorged with excess oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria. Acne scars must be treated to improve the appearance, enhance self-esteem and for the promotion of better skin health.

3
Acne-Scar-Treatment-in-Bangalore

Dr. Rasya Dixit is considered the best skin specialist in Bangalore who provides effective and advanced treatments for all skin problems. Skin undergoes different challenges and it is very essential to take proper care of the skin. Skin problems must not be ignored and a dermatologist must be consulted.

Common acne scars treatment in Bangalore is provided at Dr. Dixit Dermatology Clinic which includes:

5

Chemical peels: These are mainly designed to remove the upper layer of skin gently. There are different types of chemical peels which are used depending on the type of scar. These include the glycolic peels, salicylic peels, TCA peels. These are a great way to maintain and rejuvenate the skin. These work by removing the top layer of skin. The trauma inflicted by the chemicals not only destroys and removes the dead skin cells at the skin surface but also stimulates the production of collagen which helps in filling the acne scars. Choosing the right type of chemical peel is very essential to avoid causing any harm to the skin.

6

Subcision: Subcision or scarless acne scar surgery helps in releasing the fibrous strands which hold the skin. In this, strands are released followed by subsequent treatments to lay collagen in the space to allow the scars to become shallow. This procedure is performed after numbing cream is applied to the target area. With the help of a needle, the cords of dermal fibrosis are cut by moving the needle under the skin. This treatment helps in treating deeper scars.

7

Photofacials: Photofacials are an excellent treatment which help in reducing acne scars. This reduces the oil secretion of the skin. This also helps in reducing the redness of scars.

Dermal fillers: These help in reducing the appearance of scars. These consist of collagen-based product which helps in diminishing the appearance of scars. Dermal fillers work best for atrophic scars but are temporary. These last for about 6 and 18 months.

8

Laser treatment: laser removes the uppermost layers of skin to reveal the younger skin cells which helps in reducing the appearance of scarring. This is not suitable for everyone but it depends on the type of acne scars.

9

Different types of acne scars require different treatments. The common type of acne scars are pigmented acne scars, depressed acne scars, elevated acne scars, ice pick scars, boxcar scars, rolling scars, depressed scars. The type of treatment for acne scar reduction in Bangalore at Dr. Dixit Dermatology Clinic is suggested after properly assessing the type of scar. The type of treatment combination is selected according to the scars. It is very essential to seek the help of a dermatologist for treating acne scars.

10

Resource: https://medium.com/@drdixitcosmeticdermatology01/deep-insights-into-acne-scars-treatment-36e92d9becd

 

Contact us:

Address: 32, 1st floor, (Above HDFC Bank), 1st Main Koramangala 1st block, Bangalore-560034

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: +91-9901890588, +91-9901162088
Website: https://www.drdixitcosmeticdermatology.com

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content