Different world

by Liri Berger

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Different world

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 4

Once upon a time there was a girl named Joy, she is 12 years old and she has a blond hair. One day she woke up and didn’t saw anyone from her family, she was stressed and didn’t understand what happened. She got dressed and left the house to look for her family and then something strange happened. There was no people in the street, the street was empty, she was very stressed. She back home crying and didn’t knew what to do.

2
Different world by Liri Berger - Ourboox.com

Suddenly an angel came and told her: “I know why you’re crying, if you want to meet your family and all the people in the town you need to do only one task,  you need to defeat the monster, Ricky. People are trying to defeat her for years and nobody succeeded or came back. We knew it’s only couple of years until she takes over everything and exalt us all”. Joy was very scared about what the angel told her and she didn’t understand what is special about her that other people can’t do it.

4

After one day she woke up, got dressed and set out on a journey. She walked into her town and tried to find clues. She walked a lot of time and didn’t find anything. After 2 hours she despaired and sat under a tree and fell asleep. After half an hour she woke up and suddenly saw a bird. The bird flew over her and dropped a map. Joy caught the map and followed it. The map led her to a strange cave. The cave was dark and scary with a lot of cobwebs.

5
Different world by Liri Berger - Ourboox.com

She walked a lot and suddenly saw red eyes, she told herself: “that is probably Ricky”, she was terrified. She remembered the bad things that the angel told her about Ricky. Ricky told her: “HaHaHaHaHaHaHa…  you think you can beat me.. no one can beat me!” Joy remembered how much she misses her family and want to see them again. so she told Ricky : “Yes, I can beat you” Ricky got angry because no one had never spoken to her like that and she began to chase her with all her might.

7
Different world by Liri Berger - Ourboox.com

Joy started to run away from Ricky and got out from the cave. Suddenly she saw that Ricky melted because of the sun, she thought that Ricky was dead so she was happy because she thought she bate her but she didn’t, It just gave Ricky more power. Ricky came back to herself and she started to fight with Joy. During the fight Joy felt she was getting a lot of strange power that she didn’t had before. She tried to use her power and she saw that she had blood from her nose, she used It wrong. They kept fight and Joy felt that she had no power anymore so she just stood in front of Ricky and looked in her eyes for a minute. Ricky started to cry and she melted.

9

After the fight Joy was so happy that she defeated Ricky, she came home and saw her family set on the sofa, she was so excited to see them and all the people in the town.

10
Different world by Liri Berger - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content